The simFlight Network Forums
canuck21a

Database FSC9

Hello,

I am having some difficulty in the display of outer,middle and inner markers.

They show in FSC86 but not so in FSC9 at this point.

I have all of the left menu items selected to on except for control zones.

Here is KATL in FSC 8.6

post-9206-084297200 1290357979_thumb.jpg

and followed by the same airport in FSC9. Note the markers like MM09L do not show.

post-9206-045866400 1290357995_thumb.jpg

Hi Darryl,

Thank you for adding the screenshots which make things considerably clear.

First of all, note that many versions ago FS Commander did, in fact, display markers, but only as (by default) grey circles without any labeling. Markers were, fact, read from FS *.bgl files. We eliminated this many versions ago, in particular since these markers were only used in the Approach Window.

The fact that in the screenshot these markers are represented as triangles WITH a labeling indicate that these are Navigraph objects. We checked this on our system with the current Airac cycle, and in fact, your right, they do not show up as in your screenshot.

All this indicates that this has nothing to do with version 8.6 or 9.0, but only with the Airac cycle you are using. If you choose the menu About-->FSC Team you find the cycle you are currently using, and I suspect that in your version 8.6 and 9.0 you are using different cycles.

Regards

Sascha & Volker