The simFlight Network Forums

Imaginesim VHHH and WSSS parking problem

Jurgen

Hi,

I have the issue with my traffic 5.3 (which I got to work fine now) on both VHHH and WSSS from imaginesim that the A/C are parked not aligned or into buildings. I got in touch with htem and and put new AFCAD files in, but the A/C are still off. Could it be that the default fsx afcad was not deleted or is this something I can fix in Mytraffic.

Thanks for the help

Jurgen

Have you moved the MyTraffic scenery folder between Propeller Objects and Addon Scenery in the FSX library? If not try that.

Another thing to try is to rename BR2VHHH.bgl and BR2WSSS.bgl in your MyTraffic\scenery folder by adding .passive to the name, eg. BR2VHHH.bgl.passive

Mike

Have you moved the MyTraffic scenery folder between Propeller Objects and Addon Scenery in the FSX library? If not try that.

Another thing to try is to rename BR2VHHH.bgl and BR2WSSS.bgl in your MyTraffic\scenery folder by adding .passive to the name, eg. BR2VHHH.bgl.passive

Mike

Thanks, exactly. The order of scenery library always is

On top: Singele airports

Then: Airport collections

Then: Regional sceneries

Then: Country wide or continetal sceneries

Then: World wide sceneries ( MyTraffic is such a world wide scenery)

Then Microsoft default stuff.

• 3 months later...

Hi Mike & Burkhard,

Your advise worked flawless. I had to re-install the original AFCAD's as there was not traffic on the gates with the one's Jim from Imaginesim send me, but now everything works like a charm! Thanks!

Cheers

Jurgen

Hi Jurgen,

I too have Imaginesim's VHHH and WSSS with the same misaligned taxiways and A/C parking. If you don't mind, please advise steps you took to rectify this?

Thanks and Regards,

Mario

Hi Jurgen,

I too have Imaginesim's VHHH and WSSS with the same misaligned taxiways and A/C parking. If you don't mind, please advise steps you took to rectify this?

Thanks and Regards,

Mario

Start FSX. Under Settings in the start screen call scenery library. Now select MyTraffic and press "Move down" until it is between addon scenery and propellor objects.

Start FSX. Under Settings in the start screen call scenery library. Now select MyTraffic and press "Move down" until it is between addon scenery and propellor objects.

Hi Burkhard,

thanks for your quick response as always, I followed Mike's solution:

"Another thing to try is to rename BR2VHHH.bgl and BR2WSSS.bgl in your MyTraffic\scenery folder by adding .passive to the name, eg. BR2VHHH.bgl.passive

Mike "

And this worked a treat. Will undo Mike's suggestion and try your option too and see if that works better. Mike's solution caused progressive taxi to be off by about 1 to two feet off the centre of the taxi ways and parking bays.

Will report back hear later today or tomorrow

Thanks & Regards,

Mario

Hi Burkhard,

thanks for your quick response as always, I followed Mike's solution:

"Another thing to try is to rename BR2VHHH.bgl and BR2WSSS.bgl in your MyTraffic\scenery folder by adding .passive to the name, eg. BR2VHHH.bgl.passive

Mike "

And this worked a treat. Will undo Mike's suggestion and try your option too and see if that works better. Mike's solution caused progressive taxi to be off by about 1 to two feet off the centre of the taxi ways and parking bays.

Will report back hear later today or tomorrow

Thanks & Regards,

Mario

It should not make any difference. Unless the addon airports are not explicitely incompatible to FSX, the BR2_ file sjust are ignored in right scenery library priority.

It should not make any difference. Unless the addon airports are not explicitely incompatible to FSX, the BR2_ file sjust are ignored in right scenery library priority.

You're right Burk. But I'll keep your settings so that all other Addon Airport's AFCADs remain unaffected

Thanks Burk.