The simFlight Network Forums

Wishes and Ideas for MyTraffic Interactive

Burkhard

How about the ability to save a set of schedules that you can simply load with MTX interactive rather that having to create them all by hand every time.

MyTraffic Interactive is not about schedules, but about flight plans, and you create and save them anyways, so what exactly do you want to save?

Thinking about this, I could image to save the actual fleet of aircraft managed by MTI, so that you can fast load it on the airport you are.

Exactly, but why not allow us to automatically load the flights by time also, maybe then in future users can share these saved flight packages also. I'm just thinking out loud really, it's probably not something I would use all that often, you yourself may find it more useful for debugging :grin:

Exactly, but why not allow us to automatically load the flights by time also, maybe then in future users can share these saved flight packages also. I'm just thinking out loud really, it's probably not something I would use all that often, you yourself may find it more useful for debugging :grin:

Currently I don't see how the time comes into play. I see how I can load an aircraft, including giving it a flight plan 15 minutes after I load the plane, but all the joy of being interactive goes away as soon as I schedule it.

What would be needed is you write a 24 hour or longer operation plan for it, and MTI reads it, and if it happens to be in your reality bubble creates it, until it leaves it again, continue to check if it comes again, in the final perfection to do what AI_Playr.dll does from a compiled schedule, at half perfection to have all the problems and support nightmare UT2 has...

One of my basic believes is that I never should program anything that is available from Microsoft anyways.