The simFlight Network Forums
Ralphaz1

Thank you Burkhard!

Jusat wanted to say after all the years of following your work that you make flying fun!

Thank you for the free 5.3a upgrade. Strrobe lights are awesome. All installed perfectly

and while I have not tried all of the new features yet, I am most impressed with what

I see in the documentation. The visual models are awesome.

Thanks again,

Ralph Zimmerman

www.realatc.net

Jusat wanted to say after all the years of following your work that you make flying fun!

Thank you for the free 5.3a upgrade. Strrobe lights are awesome. All installed perfectly

and while I have not tried all of the new features yet, I am most impressed with what

I see in the documentation. The visual models are awesome.

Thanks again,

Ralph Zimmerman

www.realatc.net

Thanks for the flowers! And if you have dreams, wishes or suggestions for 5.3b, don't hesitate, work started on Sunday.

Thanks for the flowers! And if you have dreams, wishes or suggestions for 5.3b, don't hesitate, work started on Sunday.

You are very welcome!! Just 3 things at the moment could keep things real. First the strobes ...they are awesome. But they do all flash at once. I remembered a files for FS9 that changed that. I found the file and lights flash differently now. Works just as well in FSX. Here's the filename: asynchronous_strobes_effects.zip. It can be found at Avsim .

Secondly Delta Airlies has purchased Northwest and they are fading out the NW liveries in favor of the New Delta paints.

Thirdly, United has bought Continnental and all of the Continnental planes are being repainted in new colors. United on the fuselage and the Continnetal Tails.

best regards,

Ralph

You are very welcome!! Just 3 things at the moment could keep things real. First the strobes ...they are awesome. But they do all flash at once. I remembered a files for FS9 that changed that. I found the file and lights flash differently now. Works just as well in FSX. Here's the filename: asynchronous_strobes_effects.zip. It can be found at Avsim .

Secondly Delta Airlies has purchased Northwest and they are fading out the NW liveries in favor of the New Delta paints.

Thirdly, United has bought Continnental and all of the Continnental planes are being repainted in new colors. United on the fuselage and the Continnetal Tails.

best regards,

Ralph

As far as I know, last I checked exactly one COA airplane had got the new title, and mid of november they were discussing the font to use. Most ex NWA should already be repainted in 53a, which ones do you still see?

As far as I know, last I checked exactly one COA airplane had got the new title, and mid of november they were discussing the font to use. Most ex NWA should already be repainted in 53a, which ones do you still see?

My bad on NWA - I normally don't fly wher they do but I just went to KMSP and I couldn't find a NWA livery anywhere. Sorry.post-18560-0-88317900-1291495984_thumb.j

Here a small jpg of the new united livery. Lots of pictures now at airliners.net

Regards,

Ralph

My bad on NWA - I normally don't fly wher they do but I just went to KMSP and I couldn't find a NWA livery anywhere. Sorry.post-18560-0-88317900-1291495984_thumb.j

Here a small jpg of the new united livery. Lots of pictures now at airliners.net

Regards,

Ralph

The 739 has that already in 5.3a. Anybody volunteers paint these for 5.3b? I could provide the raw Continental bitmaps, which would make the start easier.

Just too add my two cents Burkhard, the update is nothing short of sweet, you did one "hell of good job" on this update :smile:

One small issue after the update again, when FSX is loading I get a message that states:

THERE ARE MULTPLE OBJECTS WITH THE SAME TITLE NAME THEY MUST HAVE UNIQUE TITLE NAMES: B707 PAINT50 MY TRAFFIC\AIRCRAFT\B707MX

When I click close on the message I get another:

THERE ARE MULTPLE OBJECTS WITH THE SAME TITLE NAME THEY MUST HAVE UNIQUE TITLE NAMES: B707 PAINT51 MY TRAFFIC\AIRCRAFT\B707MX

Is there something I can do to fix this or do I need to manually go change the names?

Again, thanks for a GREAT job

Bob Johnson

Detroit

Thanks, that cured the problem, don't know why the initial load did not fix this, but your suggestion cured my problem. Thanks

Bob

DTW

I know why, and explained somewhere else, this is a problem if you support a product over many years with many user options and don't just make only new ones...