'...multiple objects with the same title...'

'B707 MyPaint50'

'MyTraffic/Aircrafts/B707MX'

'B707 MyPaint51'

'MyTraffic/Aircrafts/B707MX'

How can I correct this?

Thanks

Michael

Either you added a second entry to FSX.cfg manually, or you applied the patch to MyTraffic 2010, or please provide me with what exactly yo did.

Burkhard,

I too get these exact same two error messages. I can also confirm that I have no duplicate entries in FSX.cfg and that I installed the 5.3a into my MY 5.3 Pro folder.

I see, slightly strange, what happens when you double click to MyTraffic\AircraftInstallers\B707MTM.exe , does this cure?

If not, just delete the folder aircraft\B707MTM for the moment, you also came to 5.3 over the crossgrade? Then I might understand what happens.

Yep, thanks

Michael

I can explain. The MTM models are not installed automatically, this saves disk space and a few seconds during FSX startup. If you ever ran this by hand, this means that changes in that section are not propagated to the install, until you run it again.

I still hope to find help in painting more vintage airlines for the next versions, so I have to care for this.