The simFlight Network Forums

Question about 5.3a error message

wallnerfe

I downloaded the MyTraffic X 5.3a update from www.fsrail.com/949294.zip and installed. I thought all went well until I started up FSX. I received the following error messages;

There are multiple objects with the same title name. They must have unique title names.

B707 MyPaint50 MyTraffic\Aircraft\B707MX

There are multiple objects with the same title name. They must have unique title names.

B707 MyPaint51 MyTraffic\Aircraft\B707MX

I closed the first message and the second message popped up. Once I closed the second message FSX started normally. I checked My Traffic Communicator and it shows that I upgraded to 5.3a. When I check My Traffic Editor that still shows 5.3. I'm not sure if I am totally upgraded.

Any ideas what those messages mean and how I can correct. Thanks.

I too, experienced same problem (exactly). I don't know if what I did was correct but it solved this problem. If you go to the MyTraffic\MyTrafficAircraftInstallers folder in FSX, doubleclick (Run) B707MTM.exe and B707MX.exe. Before I ran B707MTM.exe, I looked at the Aircraft B707MTM folder and it had only 1 texture folder but the sim.cfg (aircraft.cfg) had many referrences to many texture folders. After running the "exe", all the texture folders were installed and I got no more error during FSX startup.

I hope this help.

wb2002

ASUS P6X58 Premium/Thermaltake W0106 700W PSU

Intel i7-930 OC TO 4.2

Win 7 Ultimate 64/Mushkin Redline (3 x 2GB) 6-8-6-24

2x150GB SATA WD Raptor- No Raid/2x320GB SATA WD SE16- No Raid

2x SATA DRW-24B1ST/EVGA GTX285 2G

3x SILENX 120X25MM FANS + 2x 10in XCLIO Wind Tunnel Case Fans

Danger Den Water Cooling/Enermax temp/fan controller

FSX + ACC @ 1920/1080 |UTX/GEX/FEX/REX/MTX/ASE/UT2/PMDG747+EXT8/CS-767/SkySIM D-C9/ESCX20X/RC-4/FSG/DBS-WAF/FollowMe/

I too, experienced same problem (exactly). I don't know if what I did was correct but it solved this problem. If you go to the MyTraffic\MyTrafficAircraftInstallers folder in FSX, doubleclick (Run) B707MTM.exe and B707MX.exe. Before I ran B707MTM.exe, I looked at the Aircraft B707MTM folder and it had only 1 texture folder but the sim.cfg (aircraft.cfg) had many referrences to many texture folders. After running the "exe", all the texture folders were installed and I got no more error during FSX startup.

I hope this help.

wb2002

Thanks, I just proposed this to an another user to try it out.

I assume the following happend. You had the models for the time machine installed long ago. After 5.3, you didn't do that again, but that posed no problem. Now that the Pan Am paints are on the new models, this slight conflict of past and presence shows up. So just run B707MTM.exe. You do not have to apply 5.3a update again in this case, since the structure changes were not to the few remaining FS9 models.