The simFlight Network Forums

Hoew to control or eliminate My Traffic 5.3Traffic

makisxenat

Hi

First and foremost congrats on the new version works very well

I also use UT2 and want to disable the commercial traffic (Airlines) leaving cargo and military

How can I do it? do I have to disable manually every airline??

Thanks in advance for your help

MyTraffic X (since 5.2b) contains a simple tool to live together with UT2 and FSLive. The manual describes it in detail.

Preparation: Make sure you copied Trafficdatabasebuilder.exe from your SDK setup.

Process: Start MyTraffic editor, load the .myt file that came with your version, select "Create" "Create all files and traffic" - in the following dialog select "No UT2 / FSLive 2" airlines, press "Go on!", and in a minute or three you will see the new schedules getting compiled and then copied, and then the few airlines that come with UT2 will be gone.

Hi there

There are quite few that remain such as: MESA, Air Midwest and many others that escape the filter (UT 2) that is the reason I was asking if there is a way to completely shut the commercial (airline) trafiic

thanks

For those which miss the filter, you can easily set them for each airline, and share this information with us.

UT2 has a differenet treatment of the commuter airlines in the US. UT2 handles the brands from the passengers view: United Express, Delta Connection, etc. MyTraffic handles from the Traffic Controller view, Mesa, Air Midwest, etc. If you just check the box for those which aren't checked, you only will miss those flights that these fly under own name and not under Express brnad.