The simFlight Network Forums

Virtual Airline not correct for some pilots

Murray_CYHZ

Hello All!

A few days ago I order FSC 9. I am very pleased with my purchase so far. Everything works as stated.

There is one "little" problem that I am having, and I'm pretty sure it's not strickly an FSC problem. Here it is...

When I "CTRL + Left Click" on a pilot's tag from my VA, "Canadian Xpress Virtual"(while connected to VATSIM), the information that is displayed for the VA is not Canadian Xpress but instead it displays Xiamen Air.

Any advice on how to sort this!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Murray

Specs:

Software: FSC9, FSX (with accelerator), Windows 7 64, SB4 (on client), ASE, FSCARS, VATSpy

Hardware: i7-920 @3.8, 6GB RAM, GTX8800, Matrox THTG, TrackIR 4, Saitek Gear (all except the guages... soon though!!!)

Hello All!

A few days ago I order FSC 9. I am very pleased with my purchase so far. Everything works as stated.

There is one "little" problem that I am having, and I'm pretty sure it's not strickly an FSC problem. Here it is...

When I "CTRL + Left Click" on a pilot's tag from my VA, "Canadian Xpress Virtual"(while connected to VATSIM), the information that is displayed for the VA is not Canadian Xpress but instead it displays Xiamen Air.

Any advice on how to sort this!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Murray

Specs:

Software: FSC9, FSX (with accelerator), Windows 7 64, SB4 (on client), ASE, FSCARS, VATSpy

Hardware: i7-920 @3.8, 6GB RAM, GTX8800, Matrox THTG, TrackIR 4, Saitek Gear (all except the guages... soon though!!!)

Hi Murray,

do you know the IATA code for your Canadian Xpress?

1. Open following file with an editor: \FSC9\Database\Online\fsc_accomp.txt

2. if the IATA code is MF search for MF,Xiamen,Xiamen Air and replace Xiamen,Xiamen Air with Canadian, Canadian Xpress

3. if the IATA code is CXA search for CXA,Xiamen,Xiamen Air and replace Xiamen,Xiamen Air with Canadian, Canadian Xpress

4. save the file

If this works fine for you please send the above file to my e-mail adress, which you find at the bottom on our homepage.

Regards,

Volker