The simFlight Network Forums

Something new in MTX5.3a?

gets

Hi Burkhard. I was at EDDL today and noticed something I had never seen before. I was parked next to a AirBerlin aircraft and noticed the baggage conveyor belt truck and then a baggage cart pull up. Then the cargo door on the aircraft opened. Is something you added to 5.3a, or did I just miss it before?

Bob G.

Hi Burkhard. I was at EDDL today and noticed something I had never seen before. I was parked next to a AirBerlin aircraft and noticed the baggage conveyor belt truck and then a baggage cart pull up. Then the cargo door on the aircraft opened. Is something you added to 5.3a, or did I just miss it before?

Bob G.

You missed it since 5.1a when it appeared on the first models. Maybe you had the ground traffic off? There are many ground animations on the models, look at commuters or at some cargo aircraft...

You missed it since 5.1a when it appeared on the first models. Maybe you had the ground traffic off? There are many ground animations on the models, look at commuters or at some cargo aircraft...

I guess I just missed it then. Didn't even notice it when I was Beta testing. :oops:

Now I see flight attendants standing in the doors of the aircraft.

Nice work.

Bob G.