The simFlight Network Forums

Turbulence loppoing sound

I KNOW I HAVE MESS IT, thats why i have ask help, becouse am totally new with LUA, i never havent write it before

I know! And that is why i told you EXACTLY what to do! But you didn't do it! Why do you ignore what i say? What is the point in you keep coming back for advice then not taking it?

Why not simply make the little change I told you about to the one you posted earlier? Two lines to change -- an end inserted and one deleted. I tested here, it then works! It only didn't work because you did not make the original changes as instructed. All you needed to do was be more careful and do it properly!

Looping sound stop now before landing.

So you did fix it as I suggested, after all? That's good, because I am out all day tomorrow (Wednesday) in any case. So why post another, older copy, before you edited it incorrectly?

Pete

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Peter, I realize this thread is quite dated. However, is it possible to edit this script to work with FS2004? Or by chance, has it already be done and I'm simply over looking it in the Contributions folder?

Many thanks,

Michael

www.mydeltava.com