The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Burkhard

MyTraffic 2006 dumped to free download

Its now more than 4 years ago that FS9 got obsoleted by FSX, and development of MyTraffic 2006 ended. Consequently, it is more than 2 years ago that support for MyTraffic 2006 ended. With MyTraffic Professional 5.3a update, the last technical trick common to both versions got replaced by something better.

So, it is time to say goodbye to MyTraffic 2006, and to dump it to the giant ocean of worthless software called "freeware".

From today on MyTraffic 2006 Version 4.1 is available as a free download from

http://uploading.com/files/7a4dada7/MT2006V41_for_FS9.zip/

It comes as it is, there will be no support of any kind for it, and everybody who wishes to make modifications, fell free to do so.

Its now more than 4 years ago that FS9 got obsoleted by FSX, and development of MyTraffic 2006 ended. Consequently, it is more than 2 years ago that support for MyTraffic 2006 ended. With MyTraffic Professional 5.3a update, the last technical trick common to both versions got replaced by something better.

So, it is time to say goodbye to MyTraffic 2006, and to dump it to the giant ocean of worthless software called "freeware".

From today on MyTraffic 2006 Version 4.1 is available as a free download from

http://uploading.com/files/7a4dada7/MT2006V41_for_FS9.zip/

It comes as it is, there will be no support of any kind for it, and everybody who wishes to make modifications, fell free to do so.

Thanks Burkhard,

That should spice up my FS9 a bit as it is still in stock condition. Don't think Ive fired it up in more then 4 years now.

Thanks Burkhard,

That should spice up my FS9 a bit as it is still in stock condition. Don't think Ive fired it up in more then 4 years now.

If you once have flown in a well tamed FSX with pure FSX addons, I don't think you will ever go back to the pseudo 3D unsharp dead world of FS9. I removed FS9 from my disk more than 4 years ago.