The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Burkhard

Patches to MyTraffic 5.3a professional available

Dear friends, to further increase your joy with MyTraffic 5.3a Professonal over the holidays, I finished a small set of corrections and packed them into a Patch. Unfortunately, due to the nature of these little changes the method foressen in the Communicator cannot be used in all cases, so here are the special instructions:

Make sure FSX and Communicator do not run. Download http://www.fsrail.com/Patches53a1.exe and put it into the MyTrafficAircraftInstallers folder. Then double click to it. Thats almost all.

There is one fix that relates to schedules, the MESA Airlines flight in Hawaii now are done using the GO! paint scheme instead of the US Express paint scheme. To activate this, start the communicator, verify that you get no red warning that you did not copy Trafficdatabasebuilder.exe yet :smile: , and run Select Schedule - For DX10 2010, the last selection on that list.

All changes in the patch are summarized in the file MyTraffic\patches53a.txt:

1) C17 textture folder for Canadian AF

2) C130 aircraft config file redone

3) EMB 120 COG calibrated

4) B717 taxi properties

5) B727 take off properties

4) New Communicator:

Now can download updates to 5.3a, 5.3b and 5.4

Warning about missing TDBB exe

Note: Due to the exchange of the Communicator, the installer cannot run before the Communicator has ended.

5) New MyCommercialRoutes.dat

MESA Airlines flights inner Hawaian use GO! brand instead of US Express brand. To activate this in FSX, use MyTraffic Communicator and select the 2010 DX10 schedule. Wait until the schedules have been compiled before you restart FSX.

Neither the full installer for 5.3a, nor the incremental update from 5.3 to 5.3a will contain these patches, so it is recommended that you install them.

Dear friends, to further increase your joy with MyTraffic 5.3a Professonal, I added a small set of corrections and packed them into the Patch. Unfortunately, due to the nature of these little changes the method foressen in the Communicator cannot be used in all cases, so here are the special instructions:

Make sure FSX and Communicator do not run. Download http://www.fsrail.com/Patches53a1.exe and put it into the MyTrafficAircraftInstallers folder. Then double click to it. Thats almost all.

There is two fix that relates to schedules, the MESA Airlines flight in Hawaii now are done using the GO! paint scheme instead of the US Express paint scheme, and the flybe! B737-300 To activate this, start the communicator, verify that you get no red warning that you did not copy Trafficdatabasebuilder.exe yet :smile: , and run Select Schedule - For DX10 2010, the last selection on that list.

4) B717 taxi properties

4) New Communicator:

Note: Due to the exchange of the Communicator, the installer cannot run before the Communicator has ended.

MESA Airlines flights inner Hawaian use GO! brand instead of US Express brand. To activate this in FSX, use MyTraffic Communicator and select the 2010 DX10 schedule. Wait until the schedules have been compiled before you restart FSX.

6) MyAircraft.dat changed for Continental 737-300

7) UAL B739ER texture added for updated version

8) A310MX\aircraft.cfg typo removed fltsim.35

9) A332MX\aircraft.cfg typo removed fltsim.55

10) B2MX - the aircraft configuration file contains two entries labelled as fltsim.0

11) F4 RAF textures missing

Neither the full installer for 5.3a, nor the incremental update from 5.3 to 5.3a will contain these patches, so it is recommended that you install them.

Dear friends, to further increase your joy with MyTraffic 5.3a Professonal, I added a small set of corrections and packed them into the Patch. Unfortunately, due to the nature of these little changes the method foressen in the Communicator cannot be used in all cases, so here are the special instructions:

There is two fix that relates to schedules, the MESA Airlines flight in Hawaii now are done using the GO! paint scheme instead of the US Express paint scheme, and the flybe! B737-300 To activate this, start the communicator, verify that you get no red warning that you did not copy Trafficdatabasebuilder.exe yet :smile: , and run Select Schedule - For DX10 2010, the last selection on that list.

4) B717 taxi properties

4) New Communicator:

6) MyAircraft.dat changed for Continental 737-300

7) UAL B739ER texture added for updated version

8) A310MX\aircraft.cfg typo removed fltsim.35

9) A332MX\aircraft.cfg typo removed fltsim.55

10) B2MX - the aircraft configuration file contains two entries labelled as fltsim.0

11) F4 RAF textures missing

The A332MX contains texture folders to MY57 however the aircraft.cfg is also looking for Texture.My58 to Texture.My72 (fltsim.58 fo fltsim.72)

Example:

[fltsim.58]

title=A330-200 Mypaint58

sim=A330

model=HighFSX-Trent

texture=My58 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Do not have this texture in my aicraft folder

atc_airline=STARWAY

ATC_PARKING_TYPES=GATE,RAMP

ATC_PARKING_CODES=XLF

ui_manufacturer=MT Airbus

ui_type=A330-200

ui_variation=XL Airways France

description=All new MyTraffic model

atc_heavy=1

Dave Butler

The A332MX contains texture folders to MY57 however the aircraft.cfg is also looking for Texture.My58 to Texture.My72 (fltsim.58 fo fltsim.72)

Example:

[fltsim.58]

title=A330-200 Mypaint58

sim=A330

model=HighFSX-Trent

texture=My58 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Do not have this texture in my aicraft folder

atc_airline=STARWAY

ATC_PARKING_TYPES=GATE,RAMP

ATC_PARKING_CODES=XLF

ui_manufacturer=MT Airbus

ui_type=A330-200

ui_variation=XL Airways France

description=All new MyTraffic model

atc_heavy=1

Dave Butler

These aircraft are not yet in your database, so aren't used - you just see what will come A332 wise with version 5.3b.

I downloaded and installed the new March 3rd patch and I still do not see any GO paint schemes in Hawaii. I installed the patch as instructed from the MyTraffAircraftInstallers folder and then ran Create: Schedule, Files and Traffic. I had DX10 unchecked because I want all planes to be used.

For Mesa in all of Hawaii all Emb145MX flights use the ERJ145 MyPaint28 and ERJ145 MyPaint 29 texture sets and neither says "GO" on the side of the plane, both are US Airways Express paints.

What plane and what texture are the GO paints?

If the March 3rd patch was suppose to get rid of black planes then it did not. I was at KIAH today, March 5th at 12:15 PM and saw two more, see the attached. I was there 15 to 30 minutes later and saw another one.

post-12540-0-91165100-1299375012_thumb.j

I downloaded and installed the new March 3rd patch and I still do not see any GO paint schemes in Hawaii. I installed the patch as instructed from the MyTraffAircraftInstallers folder and then ran Create: Schedule, Files and Traffic. I had DX10 unchecked because I want all planes to be used.

For Mesa in all of Hawaii all Emb145MX flights use the ERJ145 MyPaint28 and ERJ145 MyPaint 29 texture sets and neither says "GO" on the side of the plane, both are US Airways Express paints.

What plane and what texture are the GO paints?

If the March 3rd patch was suppose to get rid of black planes then it did not. I was at KIAH today, March 5th at 12:15 PM and saw two more, see the attached. I was there 15 to 30 minutes later and saw another one.

Go! flies Canadair CRJ 200, no Embraer. Could you please check GO! is correct with the DX10 schedules, you will not miss much by using them.

With traffic at 82% and looking at all flights in Hawaii with SuperTrafficBoard all Mesa flights use the ERJ145, none of them use the CRJ200.

I do not see why just running DX10 schedules would change anything and if it does then something is wrong because you should get the correct planes scheduled with Create: Schedule, files and traffic with DX10 unchecked.

What do I have to do to get rid of the red box saying "trafficdatabasebuilder not yet copied!" Where is it located and where do I copy it to?

Bob G.

That's described in the manual. Bob.

trafficdatabasebuilder is part of the FSX Software Developers Kit, which comes with the deluxe version of FSX (and requires updating for each Service Pack then applied!) and it is only required if you want to make changes to the default MyTraffic settings (such as adding a new airline, editing flight plans, adding flight plans, etc.)

If you have the SDK installed, you just need to drop the file into your MyTrafficX folder. If you don't have the SDK, don't worry about it.

Ian P.

That's described in the manual. Bob.

trafficdatabasebuilder is part of the FSX Software Developers Kit, which comes with the deluxe version of FSX (and requires updating for each Service Pack then applied!) and it is only required if you want to make changes to the default MyTraffic settings (such as adding a new airline, editing flight plans, adding flight plans, etc.)

If you have the SDK installed, you just need to drop the file into your MyTrafficX folder. If you don't have the SDK, don't worry about it.

Ian P.

Ok. Thanks Ian.

Bob G.

With traffic at 82% and looking at all flights in Hawaii with SuperTrafficBoard all Mesa flights use the ERJ145, none of them use the CRJ200.

I do not see why just running DX10 schedules would change anything and if it does then something is wrong because you should get the correct planes scheduled with Create: Schedule, files and traffic with DX10 unchecked.

When you examine the departure schedules for PHNL, PHKO OR PHTO do you see any GO! scheduled? I was having a similar problem after installing the patch and I solved the problem by changing the registrations from MESA to CRJ-ASHGO1. Also, look at the Go! aircraft type properties and make sure that the title in FSX is shown as CRJ200 MyPaint26.

Make sure that the "use in My Traffic" box is checked and that the last year is 2020 or something beyond 2011. Don't forget to check the registration(s) and make sure they are all set to correspond to CRJ-ASHGO1 or whatever your type key is set to. If the registrations correspond to MESA you will see MESA. All of this can be accessed under airline type properties.

If you run a new Create schedules..., you will get what is in the database, so you have to do the necessary modifications there. In the case of the MESA CRJ flights, this requires quite some manual interaction.

The Patch did this for the prepared DX10 schedules manually, so if you use these you should have the MESA aircraft in the Hawaii area wearing the GO! brand. To fix it in the data base is a far bigger effort, this will be done with the 5.3b update.

I propose we put this to the side for today and you participate in the 53b beta in a few days to verify that part of the world is OK.

If you run a new Create schedules..., you will get what is in the database, so you have to do the necessary modifications there. In the case of the MESA CRJ flights, this requires quite some manual interaction.

The Patch did this for the prepared DX10 schedules manually, so if you use these you should have the MESA aircraft in the Hawaii area wearing the GO! brand. To fix it in the data base is a far bigger effort, this will be done with the 5.3b update.

I propose we put this to the side for today and you participate in the 53b beta in a few days to verify that part of the world is OK.

That makes sense and thanks for explaining.

I will be happy to participate in the beta testing of 5.3b!