The simFlight Network Forums

New to FSC Questions

mleuck

Hello,

I have installed FS9 and am reading through the manual. On Page 25 (3.4 Tools) I find I am able to select a parking place and taxiway. As the manual states, "Choose Windows-> Select Parking & Taxiways". When I try this, I find the option "Select Parking & Taxiways" is not able to be selected. What are the requirements for this option to work? I must be doing something incorrectly.

Secondly, when creating a flightplan, I select my altitude (350, for example) and save the plan. After saving, the FL reverts to 330. Is this normal and has my flightplan been saved with the correct flight level.

Thank you for your help and for such a great product.

Michael

FS9

FSUIPC: 3.98

WIDEFS: 6.78

FSC: 9:0 Build 171110

Fully registered

Hello,

I have installed FS9 and am reading through the manual. On Page 25 (3.4 Tools) I find I am able to select a parking place and taxiway. As the manual states, "Choose Windows-> Select Parking & Taxiways". When I try this, I find the option "Select Parking & Taxiways" is not able to be selected. What are the requirements for this option to work? I must be doing something incorrectly.

Secondly, when creating a flightplan, I select my altitude (350, for example) and save the plan. After saving, the FL reverts to 330. Is this normal and has my flightplan been saved with the correct flight level.

Thank you for your help and for such a great product.

Michael

FS9

FSUIPC: 3.98

WIDEFS: 6.78

FSC: 9:0 Build 171110

Fully registered

Hi Michael,

the Option Select Parking is only available if you have filed a flight plan.

The selected altitude has an effect only on a FSX flight plan.

Regards,

Volker