The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ek1118

bgl finder tool

Hi all,

I've been having trouble with my AirNav FS live traffic. I contacted them and they made a couple of sugesstions including directing me here. There's mention of a bgl finder tool which I can't seem to find. Is it available as a standalone app?

Thanks,

Ed K

Hi all,

I've been having trouble with my AirNav FS live traffic. I contacted them and they made a couple of sugesstions including directing me here. There's mention of a bgl finder tool which I can't seem to find. Is it available as a standalone app?

Thanks,

Ed K

I assume should you bring further. If not, tell us your problem in more detail.

I assume should you bring further. If not, tell us your problem in more detail.

I did a manual search for any additional traffic.bgl files and found none other than the ones that come with FSX. It looks like FSLive Traffic is not either copying

or moving the traffic file from the temp folder to FSX. The program seemed to have installed properly and located my FSX installtion. If I manually copy the file to the FSX\scenery/world/scenery folder it seems to work.BTW I can't seem to find that .bgl finder tool metioned in the post you reffered me to

Ed

I did a manual search for any additional traffic.bgl files and found none other than the ones that come with FSX. It looks like FSLive Traffic is not either copying

or moving the traffic file from the temp folder to FSX. The program seemed to have installed properly and located my FSX installtion. If I manually copy the file to the FSX\scenery/world/scenery folder it seems to work.BTW I can't seem to find that .bgl finder tool metioned in the post you reffered me to

Ed

This just seems to indicate that you do not have full control over your FSX folder, ensure you have that, and if it doesn't help switch the User Access Control off. Under W7 and Vista, Administrators do NOT have full control by default.