The simFlight Network Forums

Possibly a silly question - aircraft list

Ian P

Hi Burkhard,

This is possibly a bit of a silly question, but someone has just asked me for a list of all the aircraft types included in 5.3a or upcoming in 5.3b.

I know I saw one somewhere once upon a time in the dim and distant past, but can't find that now, or any full list of aircraft types in the package. Is there one around anywhere that I can pass on or point him at?

Cheers,

Ian P.

Hi Burkhard,

This is possibly a bit of a silly question, but someone has just asked me for a list of all the aircraft types included in 5.3a or upcoming in 5.3b.

I know I saw one somewhere once upon a time in the dim and distant past, but can't find that now, or any full list of aircraft types in the package. Is there one around anywhere that I can pass on or point him at?

Cheers,

Ian P.

It is in the manual as example, I can upload it to here next year... We also had it here somewhere...

I've found the version in the documentation, thanks. Had I been a little more awake when I was posting the this thread last night, I might have mentioned that. Sorry.

I'll copy and paste the information that Andy is after from that when I see him next - he was asking what RAF traffic is included.

The reason I posted here was more that I'm sure I saw, somewhere, an on-line list that prospective purchasers could view to see whether the models and/or airlines they were after are included. A lot of searching last night, unfortunately, failed to turn it up so I'm not sure whether my searching ability is failing me, or whether it was taken down for some reason.

If you get chance to upload the current list to here, that would be very useful for a lot of people, I'm sure.

Thanks very much for your help.

Ian P.