The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC

I am encountering a problem when trying to install FSUIPC. It was previously installed in FSX but I got FSX DeLuxe Edidion, installed it and now PSUIPC in giving the following message:-

"Problem ! Cannot place FSUIPC.DLL into the FS Module folder! The error reported by windows is: The system cannot find the path specified "

How can I solve this problem ?

I am encountering a problem when trying to install FSUIPC. It was previously installed in FSX but I got FSX DeLuxe Edidion, installed it and now PSUIPC in giving the following message:-

"Problem ! Cannot place FSUIPC.DLL into the FS Module folder! The error reported by windows is: The system cannot find the path specified "

How can I solve this problem ?

I don't know. The first step is to save the Inastall Log file (the text displayed behind your error message, with a File/Save menu) then paste that into a message here.

It sounds like your Registry is pointing to the wrong place for FSX.

I also always need to know the VERSION NUMBER of the FSUIPC you are trying to install. If it is not at least 4.60, please update first before returning.

Pete