The simFlight Network Forums
shmalee

Waypoint window on secondary monitor

Hi,

I've encountered the following problem when using FSC 9.0 (Build 01-01-2011) on a secondary monitor:

When I enter a flightplan and open the waypont window to select the departure runway (in the Rwy/Gate-tab) it is not possible.

Clicking with the mouse acts like a zoom-in funcion on the map and nothing is selectable.

When using FSC on the primary monitor everything is ok.

It's not really a big problem since I can do flight planning on the primary screen but it would be great if it can be fixed in

a future release.

I am using Windows 7 Prof 64-bit, a Nvidia GTX 460 and a Nvidia GT220 with latest drivers.

Monitors are configured as "extend on this display" (In German "Desktop auf diese Anzeige erweitern").

The left monitor is the primary display (the on that works), the secondary is middle (where the error occurs) and a touchscreen is right.

Perhaps you have a solution.

Regards an thank you for another great release of FSC (using it since V7),

Joerg

Hi Jörg,

unfortunately there is nothing we can do, since the distribution across monitors is something that FS Commander is blind to, i.e. there is nothing we programmed to this possible or impossible.

Volker and myself are also using a four-monitor setup and had no problems with this. We use Win 7 (64) and XP alternatively, but I'm sure it must have something to do with your graphic setup.

Regards

Sascha