The simFlight Network Forums

SuperTraficBoard V3.1

Ram38

Hi.

When I "Compile Airport Database" I became the message attached below.

I have UT2.

What I have to do to resolve this matter.

No trouble to fly whit FSX, but in don't have "passenger" either "runways, gates and parkings"

Thanks for the help.

Kind regards.

René

post-15592-0-57785100-1294422619_thumb.j

Hi Rene,

The missing "Passenger" is a bug, and will be fixed in Update 2. I'm working hard on this as it also includes a new feature (the colourful text) so it takes a little longer. It will appear here first before going into the "auto update" channel. Hope to have it during next weekend.

Regards

Simon

Hi Rene,

The missing "Passenger" is a bug, and will be fixed in Update 2. I'm working hard on this as it also includes a new feature (the colourful text) so it takes a little longer. It will appear here first before going into the "auto update" channel. Hope to have it during next weekend.

Regards

Simon

Hi simon.

Thanks for the answer.

So I'm waiting at the update.

In an future version could we have two leds "green and red" for the toggle Transmissions to STB under "Disconnect".

Thanks

Regards

René

In an future version could we have two leds "green and red" for the toggle Transmissions to STB under "Disconnect".

To do so is difficult I'm afraid. When UT2 switches off the transmissions, it does not inform me of that. For all I know the absence of communications could be due to the user has pressed pause in FSX.

Simon

To do so is difficult I'm afraid. When UT2 switches off the transmissions, it does not inform me of that. For all I know the absence of communications could be due to the user has pressed pause in FSX.

Simon

Hi Simon.

Thanks for the answer.

Nice day.

Regards

René

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Simon.

Thanks for the upgrade.

I have three questions :

I modify in aircraft.cfg "atc_airline" "BMI Bristish Airways" to "MIDLAND" atc call me "MIDLAND and the flight number else only tge flight number.

When I performing airport I becmae one error message see attachments "three".

Time zone changing without raison during an fly between LFLL-EDFH.

Thanks

Regards.

Renépost-15592-0-69399600-1295692538_thumb.jpost-15592-0-72970100-1295692655_thumb.jpost-15592-0-04879300-1295692784_thumb.j

Hi Rene,

1) Are you saying you changed the airline callsign in FSX, and STB no longer shows IATA code with the flight number? If so, you need to go into the settings notebook, Objects Tab, Airline configuration and create a record for your new callsign.

2) STB only changes timezone whenever FSX does. Did you see a timezone change in FSX? This area is known to have bugs in FSX.

3) Please send scenery.cfg

Thanks

Simon