The simFlight Network Forums

Exporting an airline's complete schedule

TravisG

Hi,

(The terms that I use may not be the correct ones, so please excuse any of my missteps at the keyboard.)

Is it possible to export the flights of one airline from the so that an airline schedule (as a csv file, etc.) could be created?

For instance I would like a csv file with all Delta Airlines flights - or all Air Berlin flights.

The data records would contain fields for the origin airport, the destination, the scheduled departure time, the day of the week, and perhaps even the aircraft type as well as the tail number.

I've ran the Export Operations function, but it includes all airlines - and short of cross-referencing tail numbers with airlines and then sorting out the schedule data, working with it would be a challenge.

Regards,

Edited by GG_Flyer

Hi,

(The terms that I use may not be the correct ones, so please excuse any of my missteps at the keyboard.)

Is it possible to export the flights of one airline from the so that an airline schedule (as a csv file, etc.) could be created?

For instance I would like a csv file with all Delta Airlines flights - or all Air Berlin flights.

The data records would contain fields for the origin airport, the destination, the scheduled departure time, the day of the week, and perhaps even the aircraft type as well as the tail number.

I've ran the Export Operations function, but it includes all airlines - and short of cross-referencing tail numbers with airlines and then sorting out the schedule data, working with it would be a challenge.

Regards,

You think of something similar to the export of the schedules from an airport? Needs to be programmed, could go into the next version of the editor.