The simFlight Network Forums

FSC disconnected...

Hi all!

I've got a problem with my FSC9.0 I also had the same problem with my FSC 8.5

I fly in my FSX using GPS FSC according to a F/P created. 90% times my FSX crash due to FSC. I can read a message saying something like: GPS-Data in FS not available. Connection terminated.

I'm desperate because I've tried multiple things and no luck

What do I have to change?

I use Vista 64bits and, of course, I installed my FSC directly in C:/ with Administrator rights as you recommended it.

Please help, I love FSC!

Armando

Hi Armando,

the fact that your FSX crashes is NOT due to FS Commander. The message you mention appears if for a period of more than 10 seconds fsuipc receives no data from FSX. This may either occur if you close FSX while the connection in FS Commander is still active (i.e. you close FSX BEFORE you close FS Comander) or if FSX crashes (for whatever reason) and henceforth does not send data to fsuipc anymore.

Therefore the basic problem is with your FSX.

BTW: did you also install fsuipc as administrator (as you should)?

Regards

Sascha