The simFlight Network Forums

Configure My Traffic Error

peterhayes

Hi Burkhard

Under "Configure My Traffic" I ran "Rebuild MY aircraft, scenery and schedules" during the operation I received two error messages "FOKKER50MX.exe and II86MX.exe have stopped working and I had to press "Close Program" to proceed. Are these significant errors?

I applied the Dec 5.3a patch as per instructions in ANNOUNCEMENTS and it says that there is a New Communicator:

and I can now can download updates to 5.3a, 5.3b and 5.4 (Having manually installed 5.3a (http://www.fsrail.com/Patches53a1.exe and put it into the MyTrafficAircraftInstallers folder. Then double click to it.) Are there updates 5,3b and 5.4 available now or in the future?

After patch 5.3a I still get the 'Warning about missing TDBB exe' so I guess that I cannot apply this "FIX": "There is one fix that relates to schedules, the MESA Airlines flight in Hawaii now are done using the GO! paint scheme instead of the US Express paint scheme. To activate this, start the communicator, verify that you get no red warning that you did not copy Trafficdatabasebuilder.exe yet , and run Select Schedule - For DX10 2010, the last selection on that list." Because at the bottom of this announcement there is no mention of TB.exe

Thanks

PeterH

These errors in the aircraft installers can only affect these ( very rare nowadays ) two aircraft, I don't have checking the exes I have, so I upload them to

http://uploading.com/files/8bd97e74/Fokker50MX.exe/

resp.

http://uploading.com/files/681ef9md/Il86MX.exe/

Once you run these rebuild of all aircraft, you have to run the 5.3a update again, and then the Patches53a1.exe .

The 5.3b update I expect to be ready in April, 5.4 will be a next major update ( so not free ) in November. All these dates are targets, not warranted.

If you get the warning about the missing TDBB, you should go and copy Trafficdatabasebuilder.exe from your SDK installationfolder over to the MyTraffic folder, then this should get green. Sorry about that, MS law department instructed us to do so.

Hi Burkhard

The 2 links you gave me are incompatible with Robofrom my password manager and/or my download manager and even when I switch off these two programs the website tells me that I am already downloading those files. Plus uploading.com makes you wait 60 seconds, refuses to dl and immediately sends you to a gambling site pop-up which is unacceptable. Do you have another link?

Thanks

PeterH

Hi Burkhard

The 2 links you gave me are incompatible with Robofrom my password manager and/or my download manager and even when I switch off these two programs the website tells me that I am already downloading those files. Plus uploading.com makes you wait 60 seconds, refuses to dl and immediately sends you to a gambling site pop-up which is unacceptable. Do you have another link?

Thanks

PeterH

More than 20 users have successfullly downloaded these files :smile: Usage of external ressources is important for the community - if we continue to burn the shrinking money for expensive servers we soon end in a situation that costs exceed turnover which means end of the community.

I attach them here, and will remove in a few days.

Fokker50MX.rar

Il86MX.rar

Burkhard

Thanks.

We have to agree to disagree re your comments on "expensive servers" The "cheap" one that you use should NOT redirect a user to a gambling game site - that is what is unacceptable. The end does not justify the means! :unsure:

The rar download worked perfectly - thank you! :grin:

Regards

PeterH