The simFlight Network Forums

STB V3 Service Pack 1 Now Available

flying-w

Includes everything in hot fix updates 1 and 2, and also new fixes listed here:

forum.simflight.com/topic/67391-stb-v3-service-pack-1-in-production/

You can install this with any level of STB V3.1, however if you have received a "special version of code" from me to research a problem please contact me first. After installing it, please try "Compile Airports" to check my ability to read your scenery.cfg. The download is at:

www.supertrafficboard.com/downloads/stb31_sp1.exe

A similar service pack for STB-DS is also in production addressing a major flaw in FSX when starting applications from inside FSX. Details here:

forum.simflight.com/topic/67419-auto-shutdown/

Simon

Hi Simon.

Do I have to install these upgrade?

Thanks

Regards

René

Includes everything in hot fix updates 1 and 2, and also new fixes listed here:

forum.simflight.com/topic/67391-stb-v3-service-pack-1-in-production/

You can install this with any level of STB V3.1, however if you have received a "special version of code" from me to research a problem please contact me first. After installing it, please try "Compile Airports" to check my ability to read your scenery.cfg. The download is at:

www.supertrafficboard.com/downloads/stb31_sp1.exe

A similar service pack for STB-DS is also in production addressing a major flaw in FSX when starting applications from inside FSX. Details here:

forum.simflight.com/topic/67419-auto-shutdown/

Simon

Do I have to install these upgrade?

No, they are part of SP1 and it automatically detects what you have installed and upgrades it.

As a special note to you, it may fail as you received "special files" from me to help research some of your problems. If it does fail, let me know and I'll fix it for you.

Simon

Hi Simon.

Thanks for the reply. All is fun and great.

Regards.

René

No, they are part of SP1 and it automatically detects what you have installed and upgrades it.

As a special note to you, it may fail as you received "special files" from me to help research some of your problems. If it does fail, let me know and I'll fix it for you.

Simon