The simFlight Network Forums

TQ and offsets

However clearly you didn't receive it so I'll ask again. Where do I find the offset codes?

You sent me an email, or are you referring to another thread here?

[LATER]

I just peered down the list of threads and see you are the instigator of one entitled "FSUIPC and assignments with TQ". Is that the question to which you are referring? If you don't stick to the thread, how am I supposed to understand what you are talking about?

Checking that thread I see I am the last one to contribute to it. Don't you bother you read your own threads?

Please stay in thread in future. There's no way I'm able to keep track of multiple questions fired out of context. The whole advantage of Forum support is in the thread structure. If you throw that way you lose most of the useful characteristics of such methods of support.

Regards

Pete

I'm assuming sticking to the thread means 'add reply'? Thats what I did. Failing that I don't quite understand how it works. I'm not stupid by any means but we've all got our own skills in life and mine isn't computers!!

I was asking if you could let me know where I can get the offsets from?

Thank you

Alan W

I'm assuming sticking to the thread means 'add reply'? Thats what I did.

No you didn't! You started a new thread called "TQ and offsets", with no contextual information, instead of looking at the reply i sent in your original thread with a different title.

I was asking if you could let me know where I can get the offsets from?

And I replied in the thread you started on this, and I did so a few hours ago now. Why haven't you bothered to look? I provided the thread's title in my last reply here!

There's no way I can remember all the details of all the questions folks post. you MUST either keep in thread, in which case the context is clear, or restate the whole question every time, which is obviously a bit daft.

Pete