The simFlight Network Forums

Upgrading to Windows 7 64 bit - FSUIPC

I simply can no longer run with Vista 32. I am crashing on low virtual memory (4 GB/3 GB limit is not doing it). This ONLY happend when flying the PDMG 747, but I love flying it. The LD 767 runs great.

I guess installing Windows & will help me. I have a 2 year old Dell. 720 H2C, 3 Ghz - oc's to 3.5 Ghx, dual 8800 GTX video cards. Either I buy a whole new computer, or install Windows 7 Professional 64 bit.

If I upgrade, will I be able to re-install me paid version of FSUIPC. I have the product key written down and saved?

It is going to kill me to re-install FSX, fsuipc, the LD676, the PDMG 747, flyTampa, + all the liveries and updates.

If I upgrade, will I be able to re-install me paid version of FSUIPC. I have the product key written down and saved?

Yes,. You need not only the key but also the original name and email. These details are in text form in the FSUIPC Key file, in the FS Modules folder. Also you can always retrieve your key from your SimMarket account.

You are posting in the wrong Sub-Forum, by the way. I'll be moving this thread to the support forum in a few hours.

Regards

Pete