FSX PC - Vista 64bit

Server PC - XP SP3

Downloaded FS Commander 9 on Server PC.

Installed.

Downloaded the FSC 9 Update / BugFix

Installed.

Mapped FSX PC to Z: on Server PC

Also Mapped the FSX PC's User folder to Y: on Server PC

Copied scenery.cfg to FSX PC's Flight Simulator Files folder located in the users documents, and renamed to what was required. I can't recall now if it was scenerycfg.fcs or scenerycfg.fsc but which ever one it was supposed to be, that's what I did.

Ran DB Manager on Server PC.

Selected Z: on LEFT Scroller, picked FSX folder. That worked OK.

But, I can not scroll, click, or move ANYTHING on the RIGHT scroller at all! Can't pick anything, as it doesn't work.

Hard to describe, so I'll show you a movie here. Again this is the DB Manager on the Server PC.

http://www.my737sim.com/movies/fsc9.wmv

Would love to use FSC9! What do you think may be the problem here?

Thank you!

Best,

Matt

www.my737sim.com

Hello,

I have the same problem, FSX on Win7 computer and FSC9 on XP computer. Have built once the database, ok. Then added an AFCAD in FSX and trying to rebuild FSC9 database. FSX location is correct in first collumn but scenery config in second collumn is wrong, points to FSX and I cannot access it. Update of airports works for some time but new AFCAD not taken in rebuilt database.

Thanks in advance for any help

Charles

Hello,

I have the same problem, FSX on Win7 computer and FSC9 on XP computer. Have built once the database, ok. Then added an AFCAD in FSX and trying to rebuild FSC9 database. FSX location is correct in first collumn but scenery config in second collumn is wrong, points to FSX and I cannot access it. Update of airports works for some time but new AFCAD not taken in rebuilt database.

Thanks in advance for any help

Charles

Hi Charles,

please read this post:

and answer the questions about the version and build.

Regards,

Volker

Hi Charles,

please read this post:

and answer the questions about the version and build.

Regards,

Volker

Hi Volker,

Thirst, thank you so much for creating and maintaining this wonderfull navigation tool

I am using FSX SP2/Acceleration on a win 7 64 system with FSUIPC version 4.20 and the last version of WideFs.

On a win XP sp3 system I run FSC9 build 01-01-2011 download version. On this same system I run also Plan-G, Ivao IVAP and ActiveSky, Plan-g and Ivap directly through SimConnect and ActiveSky through WideFs.

I have also noticed that in FSC9, Window, options, FlightPlans, the location for FSX flight plans reverts to default "Documents" on the XP system instead of staying on the network disk pointing to Flight Simulator files in the FSX Win 7 64 system.

I hope this data will be helpfull

Best regards,

Charles

Hi Charles,

I will examine step by step the workaround to get more information from you.

1. run the Database Manager again with your new addon airport

3. run the FSCommander and check if the airport is available

4. if NOT close the FSCommander

5. send the entire folder /SUPPORT (you find this folder in the FSC main folder) with all files inside to my e-mail address which you find on our website

6. write in this e-mail the ICAO code of the airport wich does not exist

Regards,

Volker