The simFlight Network Forums

Minor Aircraft Cfg Issues With Version 53.a

Just purchased and installed MyTraffic 53.a. The program integrates very well with Ultimate Traffic 2 and certainly appears to be money well spent. Particularly appreciate the ongoing technical support.

After running the program for the first time, I used a small utility to test the integrity of the aircraft.cfg files used by the program. The test revealed a few minor inconsistencies that I've listed below:

A310MX - repaint MY35 makes reference to model High200-PW6 which doesn't exist in my installation

A332MX - repaint MY55 refers to model HighFSX-RR which also doesn't exist in my installation

B2MX - the aircraft configuration file contains two entries labelled as fltsim.0

F4MX - entry fltsim.11 in the aircraft configuration file refers to a Royal Air Force F4 Phantom but there was no texture installed

Just purchased and installed MyTraffic 53.a. The program integrates very well with Ultimate Traffic 2 and certainly appears to be money well spent. Particularly appreciate the ongoing technical support.

After running the program for the first time, I used a small utility to test the integrity of the aircraft.cfg files used by the program. The test revealed a few minor inconsistencies that I've listed below:

A310MX - repaint MY35 makes reference to model High200-PW6 which doesn't exist in my installation

A332MX - repaint MY55 refers to model HighFSX-RR which also doesn't exist in my installation

B2MX - the aircraft configuration file contains two entries labelled as fltsim.0

F4MX - entry fltsim.11 in the aircraft configuration file refers to a Royal Air Force F4 Phantom but there was no texture installed

Thanks, I will add it to the patch and more important the next version. Do you have a tool to find such inconsistencies?

Thanks, I will add it to the patch and more important the next version. Do you have a tool to find such inconsistencies?

" ACA2007 Light is only a simple and fast error scanner for your aircraft.cfg files like the error scanner that is present in the MRAI Setup wizard. It supports FS9 and FSX. "

top item on woai recommended download page

regards tony

As Tony mentioned, I use the freeware program ACA2007 Light. Although it has limited functionality, it does search all of the Simobject paths listed in FSX.cfg.

Here's a link to the author's documentation http://aifs2.pvdveen.net/?page_id=11

As Tony mentioned, I use the freeware program ACA2007 Light. Although it has limited functionality, it does search all of the Simobject paths listed in FSX.cfg.

Here's a link to the author's documentation http://aifs2.pvdveen.net/?page_id=11

Thanks. I fixed these little issue in the new patch, see in the announcement section.