The simFlight Network Forums

My Traffic 2010 Aircraft

phenocom

I am experiencing a strange phenomenom in that at certain airports (namely KSAN And VHHX) there are no aircraft when I start at that airport. After a while I notice that slowly but surely Aircraft start arriving. I was wondering what is causing this. I know that Kai Tak VHHX is a closed airport but then why would planes start to arrive after a while?

I would greatly appreciate any help you can give me in this matter. BTW I also have Super Traffic Board which shows no activity also upon arrival. I have also checked to see if there are any non FSX flight plans or non fsx afcads and there are none. Also I have set traffic at 100% and have airplanes cast shadows off.

What percentage settings do you have airliner and GA traffic set to and are you running add-on or default scenery for the airports, please? Also, what time(s) of day are you checking at?

It'll make it easier for people to check whether they see the same effect or not.

Cheers,

Ian P.

I am experiencing a strange phenomenom in that at certain airports (namely KSAN And VHHX) there are no aircraft when I start at that airport. After a while I notice that slowly but surely Aircraft start arriving. I was wondering what is causing this. I know that Kai Tak VHHX is a closed airport but then why would planes start to arrive after a while?

I would greatly appreciate any help you can give me in this matter. BTW I also have Super Traffic Board which shows no activity also upon arrival. I have also checked to see if there are any non FSX flight plans or non fsx afcads and there are none. Also I have set traffic at 100% and have airplanes cast shadows off.

You have some schedules installed in FS8 data format. You can check your documentation or this forum how to find them. remove them and you will LOVE the VHHX AI traffic, wait for HER to arrive.

What percentage settings do you have airliner and GA traffic set to and are you running add-on or default scenery for the airports, please? Also, what time(s) of day are you checking at?

It'll make it easier for people to check whether they see the same effect or not.

Cheers,

Ian P.

The traffic settings percentages are 100% Airliner and 11% GA.

KSAN is the Default airport with an addon Afcad. I have tried it with just the MY Traffic AFCad and the result is the same.

VHHX is the Fly Tampa Kai Tak Add On Scenery.

The time of day is 12:00 Noon Local Time Monday Summer Season.

Thank You for your quick response and any help you can give me

Dave

The traffic settings percentages are 100% Airliner and 11% GA.

KSAN is the Default airport with an addon Afcad. I have tried it with just the MY Traffic AFCad and the result is the same.

VHHX is the Fly Tampa Kai Tak Add On Scenery.

The time of day is 12:00 Noon Local Time Monday Summer Season.

Thank You for your quick response and any help you can give me

Dave

VHHX is full of planes when you intitate the scene, about 20 planes parked, if they aren't, then you DO have an incompatible AI schedule installed. This slowly dies like all that zero price AI junk out there on the net, so after a while FSX can start to display its own traffic.