The simFlight Network Forums

connecting ground power and air for ifly 737's

I have the registered version of fsuipc 3.98 for fs9.1. My ifly 737's to connect the ground power and air I have to to alt then click on the ifly tab on the tool bar then the ifly 737 then click on connect ground power the ground air. I would like to have a key combo that would do all that. Then I could just click on the overhead to activate the ground. Can this be done with fsuipc?

Hi John,

There are no key assignments available in the iFly 737 for those functions. The SDK is now released so if you are into programming you might have a look there.

The least complicated method to achieve what you want is to save a flight with ground air and electrical connected then use that as your iFly 737 start up flight.

Best,

Jim Harnes

• 4 weeks later...

You are still going to go to back to the upper menus,to disconnect them, or you will taxi dragging the generator and air start down the tarmac (lol).

Juan

Hi John,

There are no key assignments available in the iFly 737 for those functions. The SDK is now released so if you are into programming you might have a look there.

The least complicated method to achieve what you want is to save a flight with ground air and electrical connected then use that as your iFly 737 start up flight.

Best,

Jim Harnes