The simFlight Network Forums
michael r.

Flight Plan Directory Path

Dear Volker and Sasha,

first of all congrats for the new version of FSC. In the past i used FSC ver.85 and ver.86.

My sytem:

1. FS9, 2. FSUIPC 3.9.8.9 WideFS 6.78, FSC 9.0 Build 01-03-2011 (download version), Win7 Home Premium 64, SP1.

And now my question (excuse my bad english):

generating a flightplan i use FSC on my first computer. During flying, FSC runs on my second comp connected to FS wie FSUIPC and WideFS.

Whilst using the previous FSC-versions it was possible, additional to the fixed flightplanpathes manually select every different path.

So i was able to generate a flightplan on my first computer, store it into any directory onto both computers und after this loading it from these location.

It would be nice to have this option again. Thanks in advance.

With kind regards

Michael

Edited by michael r.

Hallo Sascha,

thanks for Your fast reply. I´m quite sure You´ll find a solution.

Meanwhile i use on my mastercomputer the previous FSC to generate a flightplan and store it

into the new FSC predefined directory within the other computer connected with the FS.

Yours sincerely

Michael