The simFlight Network Forums

Just installed MTX and having problems

DMullert

post-11463-0-77359700-1300384619_thumb.j

Hello Team!

I have purchased MyTrafficX and the installation process went well, except that when it's time to go into Manage FSX Settings/Manage FSX Config, I get an Unhandled Exception Error that says "Index was outside the bounds of the array". If I hit continue, the program does nothing. I think this is an important stage of installation where things are going South. Can someone please help??? Picture attached for reference.

FSX SP2

DX9

Intel Core2 Quad Q9650 @ 3GHZ

4GB of RAM

Windows Vista Ultimate 64 Bit with SP2

Nvidia GeForce 8800GTX with latest drivers

DirectX 11

Thanks for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Mullert

post-11463-0-77359700-1300384619_thumb.j

Hello Team!

I have purchased MyTrafficX and the installation process went well, except that when it's time to go into Manage FSX Settings/Manage FSX Config, I get an Unhandled Exception Error that says "Index was outside the bounds of the array". If I hit continue, the program does nothing. I think this is an important stage of installation where things are going South. Can someone please help??? Picture attached for reference.

FSX SP2

DX9

Intel Core2 Quad Q9650 @ 3GHZ

4GB of RAM

Windows Vista Ultimate 64 Bit with SP2

Nvidia GeForce 8800GTX with latest drivers

DirectX 11

Thanks for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Mullert

Could you please zip your FSX.cfg from the folder "%appdata%\microsoft\FSX" file and attach it here. My first reaction is that it must be more than 10 times longer than normal ones.

You can also add the necessary line by hand, but maybe I have a look at it first.