The simFlight Network Forums

Mission airport landing trigger at 61WA

Hi,

I recently installed the freeware VictoriaPlus scenery. As part of a mission I was developing I included an Airport Landing Trigger for 61WA (Rabbit run, Burden Field). When I land there the trigger does not initiate the Action to which it is attached. In free flight when 61WA is selected the aircraft appears properly on the field.

I don't know if this is generic problem with mission Airport Landing Triggers when dealing with relocated scenery or it is unique to this situation. If anyone can provide any info I'll certainly appreciate it.

It doesn't seem like it would be a problem to locate an Area Landing Trigger at this location but I'm just curious as to what's going on here.

Jim F.

Is there another airport very nearby? For instance in several sceneries when there is a water airport immediately adjacent to a larger commercial airport (e.g. Ketchikan, AK), FS will detect that you have landed at the water airport, in spite of you actually landing on the main runway of the larger one. The issue is simply that the reference point of the other airport is closer to your touchdown point than the reference point of the one you landed at.

Ian P.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.