Hi everybody,

Always the same problem concerning UT2 & STB V3.1.3.7 :

- View AI Aircraft unavailable

- AI Round unavailable

- Follow AI unavailable

- Chase AI Unavailable

- Listen AI Unavailable

- Toogle slew Unavailable

I know these are problems to treat with F1 Sofware teams but have you got some returns from them ?

Before I re-install the Big Pack (FSX, SP1, SP2, UT2, STB and all my sceneries...) I was able to follow AI and listen ATC. Now I can't.

Don't know why. Would you please help me ?

Thank you very much.

Let's deal with these in turn:

- Follow AI unavailable, Chase AI Unavailable. These cannot work with UT2, as any controlled movement of the user aircraft by STB results in UT2 reloading all traffic and the AI you were interested in is gone. The answer from UT2 is they can't fix it as they cannot tell the difference between STB moving the user aircraft and you moving it by selecting a different airport in FSX.

- AI Round unavailable. You need the add-on "AIRound" installed. Do you have it?

- View AI Aircraft unavailable, Listen AI Unavailable, Toogle slew Unavailable. The AI you are interested in has to exist in FSX. If it is scheduled to occur later or for some reason UT2 or FSX has not created it, these commands cannot work. Remember that STB V3 shows AI flights into the future, before they appear in FSX according to the schedule.

Simon