The simFlight Network Forums

FS Cargo

I realize this is somewhat off topic here but since you folks have a relationship with FS addon I thought I'd try. I can't find anywhere else to write.

I'm trying to download some areas that are in the closed locked fs cargo forum and it won't let me. I'm logged in and looked in help files for a reason but couldn't find anything. Can anyone please help?

I realize this is somewhat off topic here but since you folks have a relationship with FS addon I thought I'd try. I can't find anywhere else to write.

I'm trying to download some areas that are in the closed locked fs cargo forum and it won't let me. I'm logged in and looked in help files for a reason but couldn't find anything. Can anyone please help?

The new FSAddon forums are where we read cries for help, since I left simFlight ;-) http://fsaddon.eu/wpfsaddon/?page_id=1055

You can also e-mail me : francois at fssupport dot com.

Which files exactly are you trying to find?

F.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.