The simFlight Network Forums

PMDG&FSUIPC

Hello.

I know that PMDG737NG has no SDK but i would like to hear some rational opinion..

When i tried to use the default "flaps axis" in FSUIPC with the PMDG i didnt succeed.

Even though, i found my solution and used the offset x0BDC.

My question is how could i get information about A\T switch and AP CMD position in the PMDG?

i hope there is someone who could help me..

Thanks a lot

I know that PMDG737NG has no SDK but i would like to hear some rational opinion..

When i tried to use the default "flaps axis" in FSUIPC with the PMDG i didnt succeed.

Hmm. Strange, as I remember making little adjustments in the detente facility zone delineations to specifically make that work better with the PMDG 737. The default values for the Microsoft 737 caused difficulty setting the Flaps 1 and 2 levels I think. I managed to find compromise values which worked with both default and PMDG versions.

My question is how could i get information about A\T switch and AP CMD position in the PMDG?

I thought most of those switches could be operated via Mouse Macros? I'm afraid I don't have any add-on aircraft at all these days to check it for you. Have you tried?

Regards

Pete

Thanks, Pete, for the reply.

I can control the switch using mouse macro but this was not my question.

What i am trying to do is to program a software which need the get this information(A\T and AP MASTER position).

When i tried to use the following:

Autothrottle Arm

07BC

Autopilot Master switch

The default FS aircraft did response but the PMDG did not..

I know my english is not very good but i hope you understand my point:)

I can control the switch using mouse macro but this was not my question.

What i am trying to do is to program a software which need the get this information(A\T and AP MASTER position).

Ah, getting information out of PMDG-programmed subsystems is another matter. There is no published way to do this. Folks having done such things had to hack into the code. You may find results if you search.

The default FS aircraft did response but the PMDG did not..

PMDG programmed their own subsystems for most things.

Regards

Pete

Is this hinting?huh.gif

No.

I do know some folks found some stuff. But I don't know if they found what you are looking for. And a lot of it is encoded. PMDG didn't want anyone using attached hardware without the hardware makers paying for the PMDG toolkit. I never agreed with such a policy, but they never changed it. If you've got enough money and sign appropriate non-disclosure agreements I expect they would reveal all.

Regards

Pete