The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Burkhard

Wishlist for version 5.4

Wow! 747-8i and F! Great, I was hoping to see those coming. I always felt so lonely with my PMDG 747-8i :)

If you like guessing, currently I work on another new airliner that had EIS shortly ago.

Looks super, Burkhard.

I don't know if you know this, but Horizon Air aircraft will now be painted in the parent company's, Alaska Airlines, colors. This is from the Horizon Air entry from Wikipedia:

"On January 25, 2011 Horizon Air announced it is retiring its public brand and will adopt the trademark Eskimo of its sister company, Alaska Airlines, on its fleet. As part of the brand change, Horizon's Bombardier Q400 fleet will be repainted with a new paint scheme prominently featuring "Alaska" across the fuselage and the Eskimo on the tail. The plane will continue to include the Horizon logo on the sides of the aircraft, which will now appear in Alaska's dark blue color."

1917715.jpg

I confess I still make things that I like, but now I can start to change to the wishes. Isn't she cute?

post-108-0-81115200-1308894964_thumb.jpg

Love the Progress Burkhard, looking foward to it!

One note about Iberia, the last MD-8x flight was in 2009, and the last 757 was in 2006.. but i still can see it with 5.3b... hehehehee

Here you can see important fleet informations:

Fleets

First section is "Active" planes :) if you click in "history" you can see detailed years.

Hope this is useful to you!

Thanks!

Love the Progress Burkhard, looking foward to it!

One note about Iberia, the last MD-8x flight was in 2009, and the last 757 was in 2006.. but i still can see it with 5.3b... hehehehee

Here you can see important fleet informations:

Fleets

First section is "Active" planes :) if you click in "history" you can see detailed years.

Hope this is useful to you!

Thanks!

That brings me to the idea that I have a good warning process that informs me about new types for an airline which show up in the data, and which once the schedules are collected leed to painting of typically 20-50 new paints. I should add a warning process that tells me if a type does not show up at all in the data. This will need some tracking then, since some types are notorious not to show up in any online data, and some areas of the world are completely uncovered, but as a warning trigger it could work. Two more night to program C# code ;-) .

By the way, who can guess what aircraft model is in the foreground of the last picture?

It's the new little Tupolev regional jet, isn't it?

We just threw out all my copies of Flight International unfortunately, so I'll have to go hunting online for info to get a number, but "100" springs to mind. ;)

Ian P.

It's the new little Tupolev regional jet, isn't it?

We just threw out all my copies of Flight International unfortunately, so I'll have to go hunting online for info to get a number, but "100" springs to mind. ;)

Ian P.

You are near, but it ain't Tupolev, but the 100 is right :lol:

Darnit, I was going to say Sukhoi, but then convinced myself it was a Tupolev because they make big aircraft and Sukhoi make little ones! :lol: :rolleyes:

Ian P.

Darnit, I was going to say Sukhoi, but then convinced myself it was a Tupolev because they make big aircraft and Sukhoi make little ones! :lol: :rolleyes:

Ian P.

Yes, Sukhoi is famous for their fighters. The new Superjet is the first Russian project since 20 years that is expected to be successful on the market and to be able to compete against CS100 and E195.

Dr. Burkhard:

Wanted to remind you of the C-141 StarLifter.

Jim

Dear Jim, I propose you increase you drink a stronger coffee in the morning, :smile: , or look through this topic... Or is it so bad that you do not recognize it :oops:

Sorry Burkhard! I didn't see that you are workiig on it for me! DUHHH

Thank you!

Jim

Sorry Burkhard! I didn't see that you are workiig on it for me! DUHHH

Thank you!

Jim

:grin:

5.4 is making good progress, looks like I'm in schedule to start beta next month...

:grin:

5.4 is making good progress, looks like I'm in schedule to start beta next month...

Burkhard,

If you ned a tester that is on the lower end of the bell shaped intelligence curve of how MyTraffic works - I am your man!!!! :rolleyes:

Jim