Antonov 2

Antonov 28/38

Antonov 148/158

Convair 580/5800

Convair 600

DC-4/6/7

C-46

BAC 1-11

DC-10, MD-11 and L-1011 with three engines.

CORRECT ICAO type and model designator for all the aircraft.

Paint kits for all models.

Possibility to exclude helicopter traffic.

An utility to allow people to configure all the effects, contrail temperatures, lights and other miscellaneous settings on all planes easily and quickly.

Better management of schedules, the posibility to make them "generic", as to sort an airline and then sort the planes it flies and where they fly and at what time.

Separation between multi engined GA planes and single engined GA planes.

A way to set preferences to an airline so that i will exclude all airports except the ones in the list.

Updated schedules, airlines and paint schemes.

So far, i think that would be fine :D

Hi Burkhard

Would it be possible to update the SH3 model to fsx standards at some point.

Possibly include paints for Canadian Airforce seakings currently flying out of CYAW(Shearwater} and Victoria International(Victoria B.C.)

Thank-you for a wonderfull product I look forward to the next release.

Ed

Well i must say:

Cessna 404/414

Cessna 411/421

EMB-110

Fairchild Metro

LET Turbolet

Antonov 225

Antonov 70

Antonov 140

Ilyushin 18/20/22/24/38

Ilyushin 114

Sukhoi Super Jet

Antonov 2

Antonov 28/38

Antonov 148/158

Convair 580/5800

Convair 600

DC-4/6/7

C-46

BAC 1-11

DC-10, MD-11 and L-1011 with three engines.

CORRECT ICAO type and model designator for all the aircraft.

Paint kits for all models.

Possibility to exclude helicopter traffic.

An utility to allow people to configure all the effects, contrail temperatures, lights and other miscellaneous settings on all planes easily and quickly.

Better management of schedules, the posibility to make them "generic", as to sort an airline and then sort the planes it flies and where they fly and at what time.

Separation between multi engined GA planes and single engined GA planes.

A way to set preferences to an airline so that i will exclude all airports except the ones in the list.

Updated schedules, airlines and paint schemes.

So far, i think that would be fine :D

Some of this already is in MyTraffic ( DC10, MD11, L1011 as example), a bit of it will be, just look through this topic, and the rest can be done easily with about 10 man years of work, so an investment of about 800 000$. Waiting for your check to finance it. :grin:

Hi Burkhard

Would it be possible to update the SH3 model to fsx standards at some point.

Possibly include paints for Canadian Airforce seakings currently flying out of CYAW(Shearwater} and Victoria International(Victoria B.C.)

Thank-you for a wonderfull product I look forward to the next release.

Ed

Helicopters will not be redone in version 5.4. To redo them might be a topic for 5.4a due next spring.

Well i already "redid" their FD's to have three engines and proper weights, also for the YK40, YK42 and T154 :D

Seriously tough, i think the non model related parts are the most important and needed.

Well i already "redid" their FD's to have three engines and proper weights, also for the YK40, YK42 and T154 :D

Seriously tough, i think the non model related parts are the most important and needed.

And they still fly properly as AI aircraft, don't crash half a mile before the runway or overshoot it? Mr AIPlayr only has a license to fly a very limited range of aircraft.

And they still fly properly as AI aircraft, don't crash half a mile before the runway or overshoot it? Mr AIPlayr only has a license to fly a very limited range of aircraft.

Yes, i am very skilled with FD's, FD's and AFD's are my speciality.

Yes, i am very skilled with FD's, FD's and AFD's are my speciality.

Then we welcome you to share this with us.

Westjet wet-leased a 757 for the summer months this year to fly from Calgary and Edmonton to Honolulu. Don't know if you want to add this livery to 5.4, but here it is anyway, Burkhard.

1868373.jpg

Westjet wet-leased a 757 for the summer months this year to fly from Calgary and Edmonton to Honolulu. Don't know if you want to add this livery to 5.4, but here it is anyway, Burkhard.

1868373.jpg

Thanks, if it is only for the summer months it may be not an issue for something that comes out in October, but it is a very easy paint on the other hand.

These two wishes request are old ones, following the Mission that

FSX SP2+ MyTraffic Professional = FS2011

Any guesses?

post-108-0-51834500-1312870882_thumb.jpg

post-108-0-25640400-1312870897_thumb.jpg

These two wishes request are old ones, following the Mission that

FSX SP2+ MyTraffic Professional = FS2011

Any guesses?

1. Having a taxi light on during daylight hours?

2. Hard to see but my guess is maybe landing gear doors?

1. Having a taxi light on during daylight hours?

2. Hard to see but my guess is maybe landing gear doors?

No, you are far away from what this announces :smile:

Ok we all give up, please tell us what does this announces.

Others where patiently waiting almost two years, weeks of work have gone into it, and you give up so early? Hint: You can find the solution if you look into the text you find on the pictures. Another hint, it does not have to do with aircraft models or paints.

Others where patiently waiting almost two years, weeks of work have gone into it, and you give up so early? Hint: You can find the solution if you look into the text you find on the pictures. Another hint, it does not have to do with aircraft models or paints.

IGIVEUPUPUPPPP :(

Hi Burkhard

I believe you have created the 2 new Indian airports Vobl Bengaluru Intl. Bangalore and Vohs Rajiv Ghandi Intl. Hyderabad as per my request.

Thank-you for your hard work.

Your customer service is excellent as always.

These are major airports missing from fsx.

Thank-you Ed

Hi Burkhard

I believe you have created the 2 new Indian airports Vobl Bengaluru Intl. Bangalore and Vohs Rajiv Ghandi Intl. Hyderabad as per my request.

Thank-you for your hard work.

Your customer service is excellent as always.

These are major airports missing from fsx.

Thank-you Ed

Yes, you got it. MyTraffic 5.4 will contain these two major international airports. I invite you to participate in the upcoming beta just to look into these airports, if anything is (too) wrong there.

Indeed these airports have been made by a well known airport designer, who needed some 3d models and paints that I made for him.

Yes, you got it. MyTraffic 5.4 will contain these two major international airports. I invite you to participate in the upcoming beta just to look into these airports, if anything is (too) wrong there.

Indeed these airports have been made by a well known airport designer, who needed some 3d models and paints that I made for him.

Hi Burkhard

I would be happy to participate in the upcoming beta of 5.4 for these airports.

Ed

Hi Burkhard

I noticed when the DH8 100,300 and 400 fly the aircraft seems to sway from side to side as it flys.Would be possible to adjust the flight dynamics so it flys straight.

Thks Ed

Some wishes:

Hamburg International Airlines were renamed. The new name is Hamburg Airways. They just fly with Airbus 319 and haven't anymore B737 in use. Here is the Livery Pic.

TuiFly (former hapag lloyd) just fly with the yellow livery Livery Pic. The B737-700 is rented to Airberlin and repaintet in the Air Berlin Livery.

Regards