The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Burkhard

Patches for MyTraffic 5.3b

This is the list of items fixed with the Patches after version 5.3b. You can either download them using the communicator that can automatically apply them, or download www.fsrail.com/Patches53b.exe to the folder MyTraffic\MyTrafficAircraftInstallers and execute them from there.

By Today, the following reported issues are fixed:

a) For those users that have the earlier MTM models installed, the config files defined some aircraft repainted for new models twice, this is fixed ( A300, A320, B707). If you are not using historic schedules, I recommend to delete all the MTM folders.

B) The KC135 config file contained a non-ANSI character, leading to it not appear.

c) MD11FMX two missing texture folders in the incremental update, contained in the full version. ( CargoItalia and Centurion).

This is the list of items fixed with the Patches after version 5.3b. You can either download them using the communicator that can automatically apply them, or download www.fsrail.com/Patches53b.exe to the folder MyTraffic\MyTrafficAircraftInstallers and execute them from there.

By Today, the following reported issues are fixed:

a) For those users that have the earlier MTM models installed, the config files defined some aircraft repainted for new models twice, this is fixed ( A300, A320, B707). If you are not using historic schedules, I recommend to delete all the MTM folders.

B) The KC135 config file contained a non-ANSI character, leading to it not appear.

c) MD11FMX two missing texture folders in the incremental update, contained in the full version. ( CargoItalia and Centurion).

I uploaded a new patch that fixes a few minor things in the updater to make the updated version more similar to the full 5.3b install.

If you do not have a folder MyTraffic\aircraft\Saab2000MX, this is for you, otherwise ignore it.

I uploaded a new patch that fixes a few minor things in the updater to make the updated version more similar to the full 5.3b install.

If you do not have a folder MyTraffic\aircraft\S2000MX, this is for you, otherwise ignore it.

Burkhard,

Do you mean Saab2000MX? I used the full installer and I do not have a S2000MX, but I do have a Saab2000MX.

Rod

Burkhard,

Do you mean Saab2000MX? I used the full installer and I do not have a S2000MX, but I do have a Saab2000MX.

Rod

You are right...