The simFlight Network Forums
CaptCanada

My Traffic 2010

Just wondering if there are any patches for this version? Also, there is not file in the install directory that indicates what version I have.

Thanks!

Great program by the way

Just wondering if there are any patches for this version? Also, there is not file in the install directory that indicates what version I have.

Thanks!

Great program by the way

MyTraffic 2010 is a product by Aerosoft, built by Aerosoft, published by Aerosoft, and supported by Aerosoft on their forums, built on stripped down versions of MyTraffic Professional that is supported here on this forum. Aerosoft offers DVD exchange updates for their boxed costumors, I do not know what they offer for their online download costumors. I will be in Paderborn in 10 days and ask them what they intend to do there. Since MT2010 came out almost 2 years ago now, they got 3 different versions from me ( and a fourth a few days ago) , but I do not know if they label them in any way - I don't have any of their versions installed since all support is done by their team.

MyTraffic 2010 is a product by Aerosoft, built by Aerosoft, published by Aerosoft, and supported by Aerosoft on their forums, built on stripped down versions of MyTraffic Professional that is supported here on this forum. Aerosoft offers DVD exchange updates for their boxed costumors, I do not know what they offer for their online download costumors. I will be in Paderborn in 10 days and ask them what they intend to do there. Since MT2010 came out almost 2 years ago now, they got 3 different versions from me ( and a fourth a few days ago) , but I do not know if they label them in any way - I don't have any of their versions installed since all support is done by their team.

Thanks for the email reply.

So, do you suggest that I "upgrade" to My Traffic Professional if I am unable to find patches for the 2010 version?

Thanks for the email reply.

So, do you suggest that I "upgrade" to My Traffic Professional if I am unable to find patches for the 2010 version?

My best honest recommendation would be to do so in about October as soon as the "crossgrade" for version 5.4 is released. Then you are completely synchronized with the newest MyTraffic version, can use all the free following updates,...

Thanks for the info. I will wait till october. Would i be able to use another AI traffic program with MyTraffic installed?

MyTraffic Professional does support concurrent usage with FSLive Traffic by AirNav Systems and with Ultimate Traffic II. What you do in this case is to take those airlines that are in these packages from them and the remaining 1500 airlines, air units and GA Traffic from MyTraffic. All you have to do is to compile the schedules, either already provided , or by exporting them with a special mark set from the editor. Newer versions of MyTraffic2010 do contain such option afaik, I do not know about elder ones.

I'm not aware about any other AI package that is not using FS8 tools, so is incompatible to any FSX AI traffic.

My best honest recommendation would be to do so in about October as soon as the "crossgrade" for version 5.4 is released. Then you are completely synchronized with the newest MyTraffic version, can use all the free following updates,...

Hello Burkhard,

thanks for the information. I have the My Traffic 2010 CD from Aerosoft, and I am not happy with their update policy. As you wrote before, you handed over three updates, but they haven't made them available for their customers. When ver. 5.4 will be released, can I "upgrade" to that version, or would I have to de-install the My Traffic 2010 package and do a new install of the 5.4 Pro version?

Looking forward to version 5.4! :wink:

Cheers, Scout59

Hello Burkhard,

thanks for the information. I have the My Traffic 2010 CD from Aerosoft, and I am not happy with their update policy. As you wrote before, you handed over three updates, but they haven't made them available for their customers. When ver. 5.4 will be released, can I "upgrade" to that version, or would I have to de-install the My Traffic 2010 package and do a new install of the 5.4 Pro version?

Looking forward to version 5.4! :wink:

Cheers, Scout59

That detail ask again when it is done, I cannot tell in the moment since i do not know how much will be in common...

That detail ask again when it is done, I cannot tell in the moment since i do not know how much will be in common...

Hello Burkhard,

OK, that makes sense, and I'll wait until release.

Cheers, Scout59

Hello Burkhard,

as Version 5.4 is available now, how does it look like with My Traffic 2010 as posted by me on 6th June. Can I upgrade even if the CD is purchased from Aerosoft, or must I get the 5.4 Full Version and de-install My Traffic 2010?

Cheers, Scout59

I will work on a crossgrade next, from any 2010 to 5.4, which will cost similar to the 5.3-5.4 upgrade. Should be out within 3-4 weeks.

I will work on a crossgrade next, from any 2010 to 5.4, which will cost similar to the 5.3-5.4 upgrade. Should be out within 3-4 weeks.

Burkhard, that sounds great, and thanks! :D

Looking forward to the upgrade.

Cheers, Scout59

The crossgrade has just been sent to Simmarket and is available now. It requires MyTraffic 2010 from Aerosoft to be installed and working, if that isn't working or even not installed it will result in an incomplete installation.

Hello Burkhard,

I updated my Aerosoft MT2010 version and I am very pleased with the new 5.4 Pro version. I had no problems with the upgrade and I'm happy to have a 2011 schedule and aircraft that makes FSX more realistic.

Thanks and cheers,

Scout59

Since there are many users out there who wonder about the same, maybe you can paste this as a little user review on the Simmarket sales page?

Thank you so much for the flowers

Burkhard

Since there are many users out there who wonder about the same, maybe you can paste this as a little user review on the Simmarket sales page?

Thank you so much for the flowers

Burkhard

Hello Burkhard,

a review is online in english and german.

Cheers, Scout59

Hallo Burkhard,

a have MY Traffic 2010 from Aerosoft. ( First Version ) Yesterday i by UT2 because Aerosoft have no Update.

I dont like it because there ist no Easyjet, Rynair .........

Can you tell my what the Version 1.3 ( Aerosoft will send it to me ) Is the performace better and the repaints.

Whats new in Version 1.3

Sorry about my bad englisch. Frank