The simFlight Network Forums
remind

change to Virgin Blue etc in Australia

Hi,

As some may or not know Virgin Blue Australia aslo know as V AUstralia and Virgin Blue Ployenesa have all been changed or will be repainted to new airline name and livery.

So far only two afct have been repainted.

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Virgin-Australia-Airlines/Boeing-737-81D/1929926/&sid=9b4e3ba759c6d71aec243367889be175

Is one.

The new A330 they are getting will also have new livery.

Not sure if this is a repaint or something for Burkjard to do in next patch.

Thanks

Phil

Hi,

As some may or not know Virgin Blue Australia aslo know as V AUstralia and Virgin Blue Ployenesa have all been changed or will be repainted to new airline name and livery.

So far only two afct have been repainted.

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Virgin-Australia-Airlines/Boeing-737-81D/1929926/&sid=9b4e3ba759c6d71aec243367889be175

Is one.

The new A330 they are getting will also have new livery.

Not sure if this is a repaint or something for Burkjard to do in next patch.

Thanks

Phil

As usual with Virgin, difficult to paint, needs really many good photos, I would welcome a lot if somebody could supply these paints, otherwise it still is in time for the next release.

As usual with Virgin, difficult to paint, needs really many good photos, I would welcome a lot if somebody could supply these paints, otherwise it still is in time for the next release.

As this change is still very new here, I am sure there will be more pictures coming, only two afct as I said they have and they are two new afct they ordered have new livery,

As you say Burkhardt, probably something for version 5.4, rather than a repaint job, although I did download form Flightsim yesterday a 738 afct with this new livery, so someone on there was quick to it, not sure if textures are Dx10 preview mode or not, didn't get achance to try plane out.

But there are a view images with afct so maybe they would help a repaint.

Just search on Flight sim for Virgin Australia, only look at most recent uploads, as one can get confused with V Australia which is now old livery, that livery was only for V Australia afct flights bteween Aust and USA west coast.

Cheers

Phil