The simFlight Network Forums

no toggle transmission to STB link

Cohen

Greetings,

I'm not sure if this is a common issue but as a user of UT2, I added a new traffic database. Now I am not given the option to toggle UT2 transmissions to STB3. Is my additional traffic database to blame or might it be something else, and if so, can it be fixed?

Thanks

I don't know if adding a UT2 database could cause this problem as I've no idea what happens on their side to achieve this. However it has happened, the configuration in UT2 that makes the STB toggle available has gone. You can try bringing it back as follows:

1) Start STB

2) Click Configuration in the menu bar followed by settings

3) Click Deployment tab

4) On the right hand side you will find information relating to UT2. In the "UT2 Start Transmission Hotkey" control, type in the same value as is already there. This may seem strange, but we must make STB believe something has changed.

5) Press OK, STB should reapply the configuration to FSX

6) Restart FSX, and your option should return.

Simon

• 1 month later...

Hi Simon

I'm having the same issue, but this only happened after the recent problems with UT2. Having reinstalled that successfully the link to toggle transmissions isn't there anymore. When I checked in STB cdonfiguration>settings>deployment the Start Transmission Hot Key box is blank. What do I need to put in there to get it to work as it should?