The simFlight Network Forums

VISTA Installation problem

kids1219x

I am installing My traffic X V5.3B. However, I became a trouble during the installation.

My system OS is VISTA SP2(32bits). The installation of the first part ended normally.

The registration screen of the aircraft ends, and it is occared in the part where the manage FSX setting window of My traffic Communicator was started.

When the manage FSX.cfg key is selected, and it is not possible to add my traffic. Because, Illegal parameter trouble is occared,and the system request to close an operation.

The detail message when the trouble occurs is shown below.

************** 例外テキスト(Exception text) **************

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: インデックスが配列の境界外です(The index is outside the boundary of the array).

場所(Location) MyTraffic_Communicator.Editor..ctor()

場所(Location) MyTraffic_Communicator.Form1.toolStripMenuItem15_Click_1(Object sender, EventArgs e)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Please give me a good advice for solving this problem.

I am installing My traffic X V5.3B. However, I became a trouble during the installation.

My system OS is VISTA SP2(32bits). The installation of the first part ended normally.

The registration screen of the aircraft ends, and it is occared in the part where the manage FSX setting window of My traffic Communicator was started.

When the manage FSX.cfg key is selected, and it is not possible to add my traffic. Because, Illegal parameter trouble is occared,and the system request to close an operation.

The detail message when the trouble occurs is shown below.

************** 例外テキスト(Exception text) **************

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: インデックスが配列の境界外です(The index is outside the boundary of the array).

場所(Location) MyTraffic_Communicator.Editor..ctor()

場所(Location) MyTraffic_Communicator.Form1.toolStripMenuItem15_Click_1(Object sender, EventArgs e)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

場所(Location) System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Please give me a good advice for solving this problem.

Can it be that your FSX.config is extremely long, with thousands of unused entries? This error can appear if it is 10 times longer than it should. In such a case you better clean it up and add the MyTraffic entry by hand. If you want, you can just zip the config file and attach it here, I can add it for you. By the way, did you paste a formatted html into here, it is not so easy to read.

Can it be that your FSX.config is extremely long, with thousands of unused entries? This error can appear if it is 10 times longer than it should. In such a case you better clean it up and add the MyTraffic entry by hand. If you want, you can just zip the config file and attach it here, I can add it for you. By the way, did you paste a formatted html into here, it is not so easy to read.

Dear Friends;

Thank you for a prompt answer of my question. I cannot clean FSX.cfg by myself. Therefore, I attachedt FSX.cfg by zip file. Could you add the part of My traffic?

Dear Friends;

Thank you for a prompt answer of my question. I cannot clean FSX.cfg by myself. Therefore, I attachedt FSX.cfg by zip file. Could you add the part of My traffic?

Sorry I see no attachment, maybe retry. You have to slect and then press "Attach this file".

Thank you for your advice.I individually assumed the division file to be ZIP file.

Contents of the file are the following.

fsx.000-fsx.023 and fsx.bat

If all ZIP files are defrosted in the same folder, and the bat file is double-clicked, then the file unites into one.

My best regards.

fsx1.zip

fsx2.zip

fsx3.zip

fsx4.zip

fsx5.zip

fsx6.zip

Open your fsx.cfg file with Notepad and find the section with the heading [Main] then add MyTraffic\Aircraft as shown below. Note that my simobject path is 6, you may have to change this number, you want to put you simobject path for MTX as the last one and all the simobject paths numbers have to be sequential. If the simobject path for MTX is not numbered correctly then it will not work. You also need to make sure that MTX was added to your scenery library. If it was not added then add it manually. You need to place it between Addon Scenery and Propeller Objects.

[Main]

DisablePreload=1

User Objects=Airplane, Helicopter

SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\Airplanes

SimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\Rotorcraft

SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles

SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats

SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals

SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc

SimObjectPaths.6=MyTraffic\Aircraft

Location=386,41,1813,1091,\\.\DISPLAY1

Maximized=2

HideMenuNormal=0

HideMenuFullscreen=1

ProcSpeed=12411

PerfBucket=7

//FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.33

Dear friend

Yas. FSX can be normally operated at present.

300 airplane of 3rd party are registered at Airplane holder. And it is operated normally. and other file keep other folder. This is a first time installation being not able to be normalized by Payware.

Is the problem in the structure of the file of installation?

Dear friend

Yas. FSX can be normally operated at present.

300 airplane of 3rd party are registered at Airplane holder. And it is operated normally. and other file keep other folder. This is a first time installation being not able to be normalized by Payware.

Is the problem in the structure of the file of installation?

If files are 20 times bigger than normal, typically something is wrong, and it is better to check manually than to just continue blind. Did the attachment cure it?

Dear Frend

Thank you for your advice. However, the config file of SFX is generated automatically,I do not understand what the standard.

Can you show me the correlation sample? May I have standard FSX configuration sample from you?

I want to adjust it for your recomend by my hand .

I pushed the Ctrl+Shift key, then started FSX. As a result , FSX Configuration was reseted to initial condition.

However, the trouble to which the registered airplane was not normally displayed occurred.

Best regards

Dear Frend

Thank you for your advice. However, the config file of SFX is generated automatically,I do not understand what the standard.

Can you show me the correlation sample? May I have standard FSX configuration sample from you?

I want to adjust it for your recomend by my hand .

I pushed the Ctrl+Shift key, then started FSX. As a result , FSX Configuration was reseted to initial condition.

However, the trouble to which the registered airplane was not normally displayed occurred.

Best regards

Indeed this mechanism is used to defined trusted addons. It looks just like you have a very big number of aircraft installed.

Is MyTraffic working now properly with the file I attached for you?