The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
aburley

ILS markers not showing

Hi, everyone!

I have installed a new airport (PHNL, Hawaii), started FSX, and verified that the scenery is loading correctly.

I re-ran the Database Manager in FSCommander 9 (build 291010) to load the new data.

The thing is, i am not seeing ILS information for the new scenery in FSC. Looking on in the documentation for the scenery, i noted the ILS frequencies, and tuned my aircraft accordingly. The ILS tuned fine, showing the glideslope and LOC pointers as normal. I also verfied that the AIRAC ILS data matches as well.

Its strange that FSCommander hasnt picked up the ILS. Can someone please help me out? FSCommander has worked perfect for me for all the years i have been using it, so im sure im overlooking something! :-)

Thank you for your valued time, and apologies if this has been asked before.

Adrian

Hi Adrian,

in your case I'll need the following files: FSCDBM_FS10.LOG and the AFCAD file PHNL Airport.

Send this files to my e-mail address which you can find at the bottom of our homepage.

Regards,

Volker

Had the same issue, which is not a FSCommander problem, but a scenery problem. Nevertheless, I too enjoyed excellent support and the issue resolved.

Thank you Volker.

Johann van Rhyn

Dear Sir, Volker Heine

ILS markers and loclocalization data not showing in VHHH (Imagine Simulation) LIMC (Sim Giants) and PHNL (FSDreamTeam).

Ps: I have more of the same airports developers, but they work correctly, no problem.

my system:

FSX, win 7 64 bit, FSUIPC (registered) not WideFS, FSC 9.1 (downloadable version from your official site) latest version of the database from Navi Graph,

I hope you can help me.

I have a message sent earlier (last night) that can in the trash.

best Regards,

Hadouchi

Hi

Not sure this subject is related to my problem on FsDream Team Honolulu (PHNL) scenery. I created a flightplan in FSC from PHNL to PHTO and when I was saving this flightplan it showed up "You cant save a flightplan with no runway". Is this a FSC problem or a scenery problem? Hope someone can help me with this. If it is a scenery problem I will go to the developers forum and ask for help there. But I wll be very happy if there is a solution for this either way :mrgreen: .

Recards

Jan-Erik S.

Hi Jan-Erik,

there is a solution. Unfortunately, the developer forgot to enter the ILS identifier.

Send the following file AFX_PHNL.BGL to my e-mail address, that you find at the bottom of our homepage. www.FSCommander.com .

Regards,

Volker

Hi!

Thank you Volker for helping me out on this. Working like a charm here now. All this because I'm NOT good at reading manuals :oops:. Preciate all your effort on this. All I must say to myself is RTFM. :mrgreen:

Regards

Jan-Erik S.

Edited by FSMicroX

I think I have the same problem GCLP Gran Canaria which is a freeware scenery of Sim Giants.

The standard FSX bgl containts ILS infos, but the new

SGLP061.bgl includes no ILS info.

I will send both bgls to Volkers e-mail adress and hope he could help to solve it.