The simFlight Network Forums

mapping throttles for saitek

Hi Pete,

I have recently purchased PMDG 747-400 for fsx and and have mapped all of the controls I need to use on my Saitek Pro flight yoke system, with the exception of the throttles.I would like to use two of the levers for the 4 engines,is this possible?I do not have a manual on fsuipc,so hence the question.Hope you can help.Perhaps you can tell me where I can aquire a manual fo fsuipc.

Regards Alan

Hi Pete

Hi,

You posted a support question in the FAQ subforum where it was lucky I noticed it. I've moved it here for you.

I have recently purchased PMDG 747-400 for fsx and and have mapped all of the controls I need to use on my Saitek Pro flight yoke system, with the exception of the throttles.I would like to use two of the levers for the 4 engines,is this possible?

Yes of course.

I do not have a manual on fsuipc,so hence the question.Hope you can help.Perhaps you can tell me where I can aquire a manual fo fsuipc.

How have you installed FSUIPC? In the ZIP accompanying the Installer there is an Installation and Registration guide. It tells you exactly where all the documentation and extras are -- i.e. in the FSUIPC Documents folder, inside the FS Modules folder. How could you have missed all this?

:-(

Regards

Pete