The simFlight Network Forums

Conection 2 pc FSC

Dear Sirs:

I bought your the FS9 program and I'm trying to install it on a different PC with WINDOWS7 (as you recommend in the FS9 manual), and the FSX is installed on the first PC and the WINDOWS7 too.

The PC where the FSX was installed a virtual drive has been created and the FSX is on it.

The problem is that I can`t get a link from the FS9 to the FSX, so a prompt tell me that: unable to connect to FSX Simulator! Msg#2: FS not running or cannot link to FSUIPC or wideClient. Please give me a solution for this problem because is not possible for me to use your FS9 program. Thanks in advance for your very kind attention.

Best regards,

Hi ???,

1. please read this:

2. http://forum.simflight.com/topic/66198-vista-and-windows-7-users-please-read/

Please read this announcement and complete the installation as described.

It is more than important that the installation for all programs (Flight Simulator, FSUIPC, WideFS, FSCommander ....)

made ​​as ADMINISTRATOR.

Equally important is, that WideServer and WideClient is configured properly as described.

The message informs that WideClient neither the FSUIPC is visible to the FSCommander and thus, a connection is not possible.

A proper installation and configuration can be seen from the fact that after the launch of the Flight Simulator,

the message "... waiting for client ..." appears in the title bar of your Flight Simulator.

Regards,

Volker