The simFlight Network Forums

Hi,

How can I import into FSC9 a new AIRAC, but not the newest one.

I purchased FS9 with 1102 and I have bought from Navigraph 1106.

However there is already a newer one 1107, but I only will buy it when I think I need it.

So, how to install 1106?

TIA

Frans

Hi Frans,

I really do not understand your question.

Each AiracCycle has an installation routine. The cycle needs to be installed in the folder ...\FSC\Database\ !

I hope this was the answer to your question.

Regards,

Volker

Hi Volker,

Ok, one step back (for me): I did install AIRAC 1107 on PMDG. OK:SID EHAM SPY2V

Installed AIRAC 1107 on FSC9.0 and did the Update Airports but no SID EHAM SPY2V only SPY1V.

C/Aerosoft/Database gives "No excecutable file"

C:/Aerosoft runs,

airac.ini gives:

AIRAC-1107 Rev.1

JUN30-JUL27/11

Must I conclude that AIRACS are not the same and that it is an error of Navigraph?

Frans

FSX

FSUIPC

W7

Hi Frans,

Installed AIRAC 1107 on FSC9.0 and did the Update Airports but no SID EHAM SPY2V only SPY1V

1. the screenshot shows you: AIRAC-1107 Rev.1 JUN30-JUL27/11 and in the last row the SID SPY2V

C/Aerosoft/Database gives "No excecutable file"

2. when this message appears?

Regards,

Volker

post-6634-0-99629600-1309678456_thumb.jp

Hi Volker,

The startup screen of FSC9 gives 1011

airac.ini gives:

AIRAC-1107 Rev.1

JUN30-JUL27/11

If I run FSC_1107.exe it starts with a screen with at the bottom: Please select your version: Micrtosoft Fligh..... It's grey, where with the PMDG file one is selected.

Don't know if that makes a difference, but mention it to give complete information.

Next >

To contnue....

Browse to C:/Aerosoft/Database (as you told) OK Next > FSC executeable file not found! Please select your FSC main/root for install.

If I browse to C:/Aerosoft the file executes.

Frans

If I run FSC_1107.exe it starts with a screen with at the bottom: Please select your version: Micrtosoft Fligh..... It's grey, where with the PMDG file one is selected.

This correct, there is no need to choose either FSX or FS9

Browse to C:/Aerosoft/Database (as you told) OK Next > FSC executeable file not found! Please select your FSC main/root for install.

If I browse to C:/Aerosoft the file executes.

Where exactly did you install your FSC? In which path lies your fsc.exe? Copy the complete path and post it here.

This correct, there is no need to choose either FSX or FS9

Where exactly did you install your FSC? In which path lies your fsc.exe? Copy the complete path and post it here.

That's in C:\Aerosoft

In that root lies Database and FSC.exe

Frans

Hi Frans,

my mistake,

you have to select the folder in which there is the FSC.EXE, normally \FSC.

The Cycle will automatically install into the the folder ...\FSC\Database.

Regards,

Volker

During the first installation there was an advise to install it anywhere but in MS Games FSX.

So I did install in an map C:\Aerosoft

I did change it now in C:\Aerosoft and it works now!

Thanks!

Frans

I have bought the Flight Sim Commander 9 and would like to install AIRAC 1108 and the Set up is saying " FSC executeable file not found ! Please select your FSC main/root folder for install '' can anyone help Please ?

I have tried to install the AIRAC 1108in the Flihgt Sim Commander9, by first open the LOCAL DISK ---then FSC ---then DATABASE which opens four folders namely --- A) Defence Intenret NOTAM Service-Dateien B) FS9 C) NAVDATA- Backup (which I think should be the folder to put the AIRAC in ) D) United States NOTAM Office Dateien. Apart from Database it opens another Folder named FSplan .

I have also tried opening Aerosoft ---FSC--- Database but without sucess, can you please tell me in which folder should I put them in because I have tried them all and it gives me the same message mentioned above and obviously the FSC needs to be updated.

OR BETTER STILL PLS EXPLAIN WHAT AM I DOING WRONG ???

I have bought the Flight Sim Commander 9 and would like to install AIRAC 1108 and the Set up is saying " FSC executeable file not found ! Please select your FSC main/root folder for install '' can anyone help Please ?

I have tried to install the AIRAC 1108in the Flihgt Sim Commander9, by first open the LOCAL DISK ---then FSC ---then DATABASE which opens four folders namely --- A) Defence Intenret NOTAM Service-Dateien B) FS9 C) NAVDATA- Backup (which I think should be the folder to put the AIRAC in ) D) United States NOTAM Office Dateien. Apart from Database it opens another Folder named FSplan .

I have also tried opening Aerosoft ---FSC--- Database but without sucess, can you please tell me in which folder should I put them in because I have tried them all and it gives me the same message mentioned above and obviously the FSC needs to be updated.

OR BETTER STILL PLS EXPLAIN WHAT AM I DOING WRONG ???

Hi,

Run FSC_1108.EXE. Click on the Next button. Click on the Browse button to select the folder where your FSCommand is installed. Example: C:\ Aerosoft\FSC\. Click on the Next button. And again. Click on Install. That's it.

Volker

bonjour

je possede fsx et fsc9, sa marche plutot bien mais il y a des numeros de pistes et intersections qui ne correspondent pas.

Alors j ai telechargé airac 1301 pour pmdg et je l ai installé dans C:fsx/pmdg et tout c est bien passé,

maintenant faut il que je telecharge egalement fms data fans fsc9?

car l installateur ne trouve pas le dossier fsc.exe. ( j ai installé fsc9 dans le dossier c: FSX sans crée de sous dossier, est ce un probleme?)

dus coup quand il me demande ou installer fms data dans fsc je vais dans parcourir C:FSX/ mais je ne trouve pas fsc ( j ai essayé C: FSX/ database mais il me dit chemin incorect)

si vous avez besoin de capture d ecran, expliquez moi comment les mettre dans ce post svp

excusez moi pour mon anglais mediocre

hello

I own FSX and fsc9 his work pretty well but there are numbers of tracks and intersections that do not match.

Then j've downloaded AIRAC 1301 PMDG and I have installed in C: FSX / PMDG c and all went well,

Now he must also telecharge I fms data fsc9 fans?

because the installer can not find the file fsc.exe. (I installed fsc9 in the folder c: FSX without creating subfolder, is that a problem?)

caused when he hit wonder or install fms data in fsc I'll go in C: FSX / but I can not find fsc (I tried C: FSX / database but it says incorect path)

if you need screen capture, explain to me how in this post please

excuse me for my english mediocre

Bonjour,

je dois avouer, que ton installation est tres inhabituelle. Et je supose que c´est le probleme que tu as pour installer le cycle pour FSC. Pour ne pas etre confronté à de grands problemes,

je te conseille d´installer FSX et FS9 dans des dossiers séparés (Ex. c:\FSX et c:\FS9), et FSC sur une deuxieme partition (Ex. d:\FSC). De cette facon tu n´auras plus de problemes.

Mais attention, les cycles Airac n´ont rien á voire avec les numéros de piste. Les numéros de pistes sont donnés par ler Scènes aéroports du simulateur et transmis á FSC par le logiciel FSCDBManager.

Si tu as encore des problemes ou questions, n´ésite pas d´écrire. Je me mettrai plus directement en contacte avec toi.

Happy landings

Eric

Hello Volker.

I have just upgraded from FSC version 8.5 to Version 9.2.1

I bought Version 9.2.1 as a download from simMarket and it is a registered copy with you.

First I uninstalled FSC version 8.5 using Windows 7 control panel

Then I installed Version 9.2.1 into file path F:\Aerosoft\FSC

This has placed two FSC shortcuts on my desktop - one for FS9 and one for FSX.

Both work OK

Now I have just tried to install AIRAC 1302. I selected the file path F:\Aerosoft\FSC but it will not work. I see the error message "FSC executable file not found. Please select you FSC main/root folder for installation"

So I clicked on 'properties' of the FSC shortcut, and could not see the usual filepath displayed.

So then using explorer is searched in file path F:\Aerosoft\FSC for the FSC.exe file but could not find it! within this file path there is a FSCIniConvert.exe, but that is dated 29/04/2008, so I believe this is from the old version 8.

Sorry for such a long message but I want to give as much information as I can.

John

Good afternoon, I have read over this forum thread as well as a few others dealing with this problem. I am stuck in the same place searching for the right directory to load AIRAC 1303. As the download states not to download FSC into the same drive as FSX. So it is in D. However I am not given a D:/FSC/database ITs a bunch of folders inside the D drive that make up FSC. I don't know why FSC was installed that way. Below is a URL of a screenshot of my D drive. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s630/Flybydrummer/FSC_zps31ca3aa6.png

Hi ???,

your FSCommander installation is absolutely wrong.

When installing the FSCommander always a folder for the FSC is proposed. (Standard Drive ?:\FSC9).

Use the FSCommander installation program to remove this incorrect installation.

Now install again the FSCommander in drive D:. Observe that you have specified D:\FSC9.

To install the AIRAC Cycle only the folder of the FSCommnader is given.

In your case D:\FSC9. Please read thread #11.

Volker