The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC error when installing. (Problem! my signature check fails on the installed FSUIPC.DLL.) (Error ref 80092026)

is that when I install in fsx FSUIPC4 comes the error in the installation fsuipc4. error ( (Problem! my signature check fails on the installed FSUIPC.DLL.) please check that i am not listed to an (untrusted publisher) in Internet Explorer (internet options-content-publisher), I went to internet option-content-publisher . had nothing more in (trusted publisher) and I installed the new version of FSUIPC pro fsx please help. hugs jefferson

is that when I install in fsx FSUIPC4 comes the error in the installation fsuipc4. error ( (Problem! my signature check fails on the installed FSUIPC.DLL.) please check that i am not listed to an (untrusted publisher) in Internet Explorer (internet options-content-publisher), I went to internet option-content-publisher . had nothing more in (trusted publisher) and I installed the new version of FSUIPC pro fsx please help.

Can you please tell me the actual version number of FSUIPC4? If you aren't using the 4.70 version installer, then please update and try again.

Then, in the FSX Modules folder, find the Install log and paste its contents into a reply here.

There are only a few possible reasons for a failed signature check:. First, if you look in the FAQ subforum you will find two separate threads which deal with this problem. You may well find the answer there. Generally, these are the possible reasons:

1. The DLL is in fact corrupted. If it came from an installer with a good signature, this is impossible. So check the signature on the Installer EXE file. Right click, select Properties, then Digital Signature, then select the one shown and then "Details". It should say that the signature is okay. If not, then either that file is corrupted (so download another) or one of the next two reasons applies.

2. The signatory is listed as an "untrusted publisher". The signatory is simFlight GmbH these days (my own signature expired and these days individuals are not allowed them, you have to be a registered company). You can check trusted and untrusted publishers in Internet Explorer.

3. You have some services in Windows missing. Most likely the cryptographic one, which is needed to decode and check signatures. Some folks stop assorted services in the belief this makes FS run faster, but some are still essential although not looking so. If you've not stopped any and the correct services are running it may be that they are corrupted in some way, in which case a Windows repair or re-install may be needed.

4. Some times a registry setting gets changed by one installer which seems somehow to change your protection features to such a high level that no new signatures are accepted. I've not been able to reproduce anything like this, but there is help in one of the threads in the aforementioned FAQ subforum.

Regards

Pete

My version of FSUIPC is 4.7. and this error came to appear when the PMDG aereonave an installer that it had pro fsx.eu think my windows do not have a problem or not FSUIPC formerly worked normal when I downloaded the aircraft. when I went to connect in an kacars came FSUIPC error, uninstall FSUIPC downloaded the new version is 4.7, another error has come the error that the topic title.

INSTALL LOG

Installer for version FSUIPC4.DLL 4703

Looking in registry for FSX install path:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Microsoft Games \ Flight Simulator \ 10.0

Parameter "AppPath"

... >>> OK! FSX FOUND! <<<...

Looking in the registry install path for ESP:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Microsoft ESP \ 1.0

Parameter "AppPath"

Not there, so looking in:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Microsoft ESP \ 1.0

Parameter "SetupPath"

... NOT found! ...

Looking in registry for Prepar3D install path:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ SOFTWARE \ LockheedMartin \ Prepar3D

Parameter "AppPath"

Not there, so looking in:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ LockheedMartin \ Prepar3D

Parameter "SetupPath"

... NOT found! ...

================================================== =========

FSX INSTALLATION FOR:

AppPath = "C: \ Program Files \ Microsoft Games \ Microsoft Flight Simulator X \"

Checking version of FSX.EXE:

... Version 10.0.61472.0 (Need at least 10.0.60905.0)

Checking compatibility with installed SimConnect:

Found SimConnect build 60905 (Original)

Found SimConnect build 61242 (SP1 May07)

Found SimConnect build 61259 (Acc/SP2 Oct07)

Checking if there's a version of FSUIPC4 Already installed in:

C: \ Program Files \ Microsoft Games \ Microsoft Flight Simulator X \ Modules \ FSUIPC4.DLL

... Version 4703 found.

FSX Modules folder already exists.

Okay - FSUIPC4 installed into "C: \ Program Files \ Microsoft Games \ Microsoft Flight Simulator X \ Modules \ FSUIPC4.DLL"

Looking for the current user's Application Data path:

... found the "C: \ Documents and Settings \ jean and jeffeson \ Application Data"

Now finding \ Microsoft \ FSX \ FSX.CFG for all users, including this one

Looking in "C: \ 8e961c44da5a1c098ca42c5b91b22a \ jeffeson and Jean \ Application Data"

... In FSX.CFG there

Looking in "C: \ Program Files \ jean and jeffeson \ Application Data"

... In FSX.CFG there

Looking in "C: \ Config.Msi \ jeffeson and Jean \ Application Data"

... In FSX.CFG there

Looking in "C: \ Documents and Settings \ jean and jeffeson \ Application Data"

FSX.CFG found in "C: \ Documents and Settings \ jean and jeffeson \ Application Data \ Microsoft \ FSX \ FSX.CFG"

Now checking DLL.XML ...

... There is a previous DLL.XML, checking for FSUIPC4 section.

... FSUIPC4 section already exists but will be replaced.

... FSUIPC4 section of DLL.XML written okay

Now checking for the file SimConnect.XML ...

... There is a SimConnect.XML, checking for "local" section.

... "Local" section already exists, file not modified.

Looking in "C: \ Downloads \ jeffeson and Jean \ Application Data"

... In FSX.CFG there

Looking in "C: \ drivers \ jeffeson and Jean \ Application Data"

... In FSX.CFG there

Looking in "C: \ found.000 \ jeffeson and Jean \ Application Data"

... In FSX.CFG there

Looking in "C: \ Intel \ jeffeson and Jean \ Application Data"

... In FSX.CFG there

Looking in "C: \ MicrosoftKB928080 \ jeffeson and Jean \ Application Data"

... In FSX.CFG there

Looking in "C: \ Program Files \ jean and jeffeson \ Application Data"

... In FSX.CFG there

Looking in "C: \ RECYCLER \ jeffeson and Jean \ Application Data"

... In FSX.CFG there

Looking in "C: \ System Volume Information \ jeffeson and Jean \ Application Data"

... In FSX.CFG there

Looking in "C: \ WINDOWS \ jeffeson and Jean \ Application Data"

... In FSX.CFG there

"Modules \ FSUIPC Documents" folder already exists.

Now installing additional files into the "Modules \ FSUIPC Documents" folder:

Installed "FSUIPC4 User Guide.pdf" okay

Installed "FSUIPC4 for Advanced USERS.PDF" okay

Installed "FSUIPC4 History.pdf" okay

Installed "List of FSX controls.pdf" okay

Installed "GlobalSign root.exe" okay

Installed "FSUIPC Library.pdf Moon" okay

Installed "FSUIPC Lua Plug-Ins.pdf" okay

Installed "Moon License.pdf" okay

Installed "Moon Plugins VRInsight Devices.pdf is" okay

Installed "Example plugins.zip MOON" okay

FSUIPC4.DLL signature failed: Trying GlobalSign Root fix ...

Problem! The signature on the check fails FSUIPC4.DLL installed. (Error ref 80092026)

Deleted GlobalSign Root fix program ... no longer relevant

================================================== =========

All installer tasks completed okay!

*************** End of Install Log ***************

and ordered him to install in fsx C: \ Program Files \ FSX. I use windows xp sp2 32. andyou say it on topic: With Vista I would avoid "Program Files" if I were you. Vista protectsyou against data writing programs, so it makes life difficult for non-Vista-aware add-onswhich then forces you to always run everything with the "RunAs Administrator" special privilege. Best to keep it simple - C: \ FSX. Regards Pete. Windows XP may well bedue or not?

Topics which I thought a person was having a same mistake I did. He commanded youchange a folder called Игры "to" Games. more I wanted to know where is this folder??

No idea. I assume it is only on a Russian or at least Cyrillic language version of Windows. Is that whay you have? Not English? According to your Install log, it is English, and it installed okay, so there is no worry about folders.

and ordered him to install in fsx C: \ Program Files \ FSX. I use windows xp sp2 32. andyou say it on topic: With Vista I would avoid "Program Files" if I were you. Vista protectsyou against data writing programs, so it makes life difficult for non-Vista-aware add-onswhich then forces you to always run everything with the "RunAs Administrator" special privilege. Best to keep it simple - C: \ FSX. Regards Pete. Windows XP may well bedue or not?

I think you are getting mixed up with completely different problems, nothing whatsoever to do with your signature failure. Why not follow the suggestions I made? Or am I wasting my time here?

Regards

Pete