The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC + MOUSE AS YOKE 2004

FS VER: 2004

PROG. NAME : MOUSE AS YOKE 2004

PROBLEM: Upon installing MAY 2004 and then starting MS2004 thru the MAY program, I receive the message 'Program not accredited'. This program is a freeware and the author claims that he has acquired a key from PETE. Now, since this is a free program, can I have the accredition key please? If the program is already registered, I don't know why FSUIPC is giving me this message.

FS VER: 2004

PROG. NAME : MOUSE AS YOKE 2004

PROBLEM: Upon installing MAY 2004 and then starting MS2004 thru the MAY program, I receive the message 'Program not accredited'. This program is a freeware and the author claims that he has acquired a key from PETE. Now, since this is a free program, can I have the accredition key please? If the program is already registered, I don't know why FSUIPC is giving me this message.

Sounds like you need an update from Richard, as you are correct, it has been issued with an access key. Have you gone to the source with this query? This isn't really the correct Support Forum for application programs. I have so much to do supporting my own programs already! :)

If there is any problem I would expect to resolve it with the author. He and I are on good terms.

Regards,

Pete