The simFlight Network Forums

Help needed please.

Alemart

Hello, my name is Alejandro.

I installed MyT 5.3b full directly downloaded from Simmarket, then i checked it out and so, i got rid of all non compatible ai traffic plans i had compiled and so.

Then i watched the traffic at some airports in my country (Argentina) and i saw it is very outdated (from 2004-2007 period), so i went to the editor and proceed to correct the times at which some of the airlines and planes were available, for instance, getting rid of all ARG and AUT B732 as well as AFB for the current time period (AFB ceased operations in 2008, while AUT stopped to use the B732 in 2003 or 2004 and ARG in 2009), i also corrected some wrong flightplans (international airlines like Air France, LAN airlines (not LAN Argentina), TAM and so flying to SABE and other stuff like that to other airports), then i created a whole set of preferences for all the airlines currently flying in my country so that they would go to the proper airports, as well as excluding general aviation traffic from some military airports like SADO and SADP, as well as re routing other flights to proper airports, i must say that there are some major airports missing in MyT!.

However, the problem is this, once i finished all this steps following the instructions in the manuals, i proceed to generate the traffic (all three options), and... nothing changed O_O, i continue to see the wrong planes in the wrong airports and the wrong airlines in the wrong destinations!, one thing that did changed was that the airlines no longer flying are gone, but also the airlines with "updated" fleets are ALSO gone!, in example, SOL S.A., i added more registrations to increase the fleet (as in real life they have more planes now), but the new planes are not there, and the airline continues to fly to wrong airports and is not flying to the new destinations set in the preferences, AUT is completely gone, while i did set the B732 off, i increased the number of MD9x as in real life, and also set the correct registrations for ALL the current E190 fleet (even tough i have not added the plane yet), ARG is also completely gone from SABE and only the international flights remain, also, i retired all the A313 of ARG and added the A343 (even tough again, i have not put the plane in the simulator yet), PLUNA is nowhere to be seen in SABE neither is Andes (i also corrected their fleets) and 5 new airlines that i added are not available anywhere.

So, i then tried "rebuild_MyTraffic.bat" and then all the original traffic files were wiped as well as all the databases in all folders and also that utility that let you set the beacons and some other stuff on the models is no longer available O_o.....

I am really puzzled, and the editor still refuses to take into consideration any of the preferences i have set.

I have all the proper entries and the scenery is added to the FSX database, i have been using, editing and creating traffic for FS since the year 2004, i bought this program to make my life easier because it was a nightmare to maintain my traffic database manually, a nightmare that was to be repeated at least 4 times per year :P, i could really use your help to sort this out and also, i would like to know where to get the paint kits for your planes, i can use third party ones to add missing aircraft but since i already have the new MyT planes i would prefer to use them if possible.

Thank you very much for your work and for this program, and for your help too.

Hello, my name is Alejandro.

I installed MyT 5.3b full directly downloaded from Simmarket, then i checked it out and so, i got rid of all non compatible ai traffic plans i had compiled and so.

Then i watched the traffic at some airports in my country (Argentina) and i saw it is very outdated (from 2004-2007 period), so i went to the editor and proceed to correct the times at which some of the airlines and planes were available, for instance, getting rid of all ARG and AUT B732 as well as AFB for the current time period (AFB ceased operations in 2008, while AUT stopped to use the B732 in 2003 or 2004 and ARG in 2009), i also corrected some wrong flightplans (international airlines like Air France, LAN airlines (not LAN Argentina), TAM and so flying to SABE and other stuff like that to other airports), then i created a whole set of preferences for all the airlines currently flying in my country so that they would go to the proper airports, as well as excluding general aviation traffic from some military airports like SADO and SADP, as well as re routing other flights to proper airports, i must say that there are some major airports missing in MyT!.

However, the problem is this, once i finished all this steps following the instructions in the manuals, i proceed to generate the traffic (all three options), and... nothing changed O_O, i continue to see the wrong planes in the wrong airports and the wrong airlines in the wrong destinations!, one thing that did changed was that the airlines no longer flying are gone, but also the airlines with "updated" fleets are ALSO gone!, in example, SOL S.A., i added more registrations to increase the fleet (as in real life they have more planes now), but the new planes are not there, and the airline continues to fly to wrong airports and is not flying to the new destinations set in the preferences, AUT is completely gone, while i did set the B732 off, i increased the number of MD9x as in real life, and also set the correct registrations for ALL the current E190 fleet (even tough i have not added the plane yet), ARG is also completely gone from SABE and only the international flights remain, also, i retired all the A313 of ARG and added the A343 (even tough again, i have not put the plane in the simulator yet), PLUNA is nowhere to be seen in SABE neither is Andes (i also corrected their fleets) and 5 new airlines that i added are not available anywhere.

So, i then tried "rebuild_MyTraffic.bat" and then all the original traffic files were wiped as well as all the databases in all folders and also that utility that let you set the beacons and some other stuff on the models is no longer available O_o.....

I am really puzzled, and the editor still refuses to take into consideration any of the preferences i have set.

I have all the proper entries and the scenery is added to the FSX database, i have been using, editing and creating traffic for FS since the year 2004, i bought this program to make my life easier because it was a nightmare to maintain my traffic database manually, a nightmare that was to be repeated at least 4 times per year :P, i could really use your help to sort this out and also, i would like to know where to get the paint kits for your planes, i can use third party ones to add missing aircraft but since i already have the new MyT planes i would prefer to use them if possible.

Thank you very much for your work and for this program, and for your help too.

Thanks, your post is long but I do not get the message what the real problem is. So maybe my answer does not fit to the intended question, in this case please ask again.

Paint kits partly are availabe in the models, and most of the blank textures are available under - hope that helps. For that part of the question.

MyTraffic aircraft are made to be easy paintable, so if you paint a model that is missing we welcome you sharing it with us - they will make their way into the next version.

Which airports do you consider as missing. Are these existing in FSX, do they have GA parkings there, or have they been built after FSX came out?

Rebuild MyTraffic.bat is the undo of the uninstaller, so after you run that everything is back to as it installs, mst likely not what you want to do.

Since you have made changes using the editor, you then have to export the schedules from it. Since you speak about preferences, you want an autoschedule, so after you make a change run a "Create schedules, files and traffic" from it. Provided you have installed Trafficdatabasebuilder.exe from you SDK, and have full user rights over the MyTraffic folder, you then should see the changed traffic. For a beginner, it makes no sense to make more than one change at a time, once you have real understanding of the process (and its complexities) you can make several changes before you create new schedules.

Hope this helps...

Thanks for the link for the paint kits!, i am currently downloading the necessary ones :D.

Well the airports are several and they have been in FS since a long time, they are old airports some dating from before the 30's and they are big airports too with more than one airlines flying to them in most cases, i have made a list of those, only on my country so far:

SAMM;SAWC;SAZY;SANU;SAVY;SAVB;SAVN;SAWP;SAWR;SAZL;SAOS

All this airports are available in FS7, FS8, FS9 and FSX (i do not know if before because i started to use FS with FS7) and they should have airline service with the airlines present in MyT, this airports have ramps and/or gates in the default scenery (i checked the default airfields with ADE). I also poses a list of all licensed airfields and airports in my country listing their name and ICAO or IATA code too if you want it (there are many other airports also present in FS that are not present in MyT, but this are the ones with scheduled airline traffic).

I run the bat file hoping that it would restore everything as it was, but instead it wiped what i mentioned and did not re made it :S

My main problem is that no matter what i change in the preferences, how many preferences i set for the airports and how much i tweak the airlines or add planes to them, they still fly to the wrong airports and the new airlines and aircraft's do not show up in the traffic (not in the game but in the traffic files), and now i do not have PLUNA, Aerolines Argentinas, Austral Lineas Aereas neither Andes at SABE (nor the other new airlines i made).

I have everything set as indicated in the manuals, and i have read the procedures there before trying them myself, i also read the forums here prior to writing this post.

I hope you have a better picture of my issue now, thanks a lot or your help :D

Thanks for the link for the paint kits!, i am currently downloading the necessary ones :D.

Well the airports are several and they have been in FS since a long time, they are old airports some dating from before the 30's and they are big airports too with more than one airlines flying to them in most cases, i have made a list of those, only on my country so far:

SAMM;SAWC;SAZY;SANU;SAVY;SAVB;SAVN;SAWP;SAWR;SAZL;SAOS

All this airports are available in FS7, FS8, FS9 and FSX (i do not know if before because i started to use FS with FS7) and they should have airline service with the airlines present in MyT, this airports have ramps and/or gates in the default scenery (i checked the default airfields with ADE). I also poses a list of all licensed airfields and airports in my country listing their name and ICAO or IATA code too if you want it (there are many other airports also present in FS that are not present in MyT, but this are the ones with scheduled airline traffic).

I run the bat file hoping that it would restore everything as it was, but instead it wiped what i mentioned and did not re made it :S

My main problem is that no matter what i change in the preferences, how many preferences i set for the airports and how much i tweak the airlines or add planes to them, they still fly to the wrong airports and the new airlines and aircraft's do not show up in the traffic (not in the game but in the traffic files), and now i do not have PLUNA, Aerolines Argentinas, Austral Lineas Aereas neither Andes at SABE (nor the other new airlines i made).

I have everything set as indicated in the manuals, and i have read the procedures there before trying them myself, i also read the forums here prior to writing this post.

I hope you have a better picture of my issue now, thanks a lot or your help :D

I propose we split your many questions into groups to get some systematics into it, so you get several replies here.

Let us start with the airports. I checked all of them to be in FSX, but none of them has any parkings. I checked SAOS, SAMM, SAWC to neither have aprons nor taxi ways, they are runway only. Do not have the time to check the rest, so can only assume this to be valid for the others only.

Now you say that you have a default scenery of FSX where these airports have ramps and gates? They do not have in the version I have, which is the US version. Would be extremely intersting to see they exist in another version...

So, if you want these airports to show AI traffic, they first have to be built. You are very welcome to supply us with taxiway networks of these airports. We still have a few weeks left until input for version 5.4 is closed. As they are delivered by Microsoft they cannot have traffic, and it is a major task to add traffic to each of them.

Microsoft supplies its airports based on the commercial data set available by Jeppesen. So we can assume that access to this airport layouts is not available, most likely due to local (military?) restrictions.

Second, the schedule creation. You did not verify yet that your setup is working technically and you have understanding of what the differnt tools do - using rebuild.dat and the editor in the same post is a strange combination.

Let us check the technical side first.

a ) How long did "Create schedules, files and traffic" take on your computer. 1-2 hours are a normal time on actual systems.

b ) How long did the schedule compilation in the DOS window take?

c ) Are the traffic bgls (MyTraffic\scenery\MyTrafficcommercial.bgl etc) dated from the date you created the files, and do they change when you run just a "Create all files and traffic" from the editor?

After changing your preferences and creation of new schedules (if the full creation takes to long during development it is enough to run a simple autoschedule, that should show the aircraft already), do they show up in the departure dialog of MyTraffic Editor? When you run a "Create all files and traffic" after this check, do they show up in FSX. If not, do you find an error message for them in the log files of the compilation?

Let us start with the airports. I checked all of them to be in FSX, but none of them has any parkings. I checked SAOS, SAMM, SAWC to neither have aprons nor taxi ways, they are runway only. Do not have the time to check the rest, so can only assume this to be valid for the others only.

Now you say that you have a default scenery of FSX where these airports have ramps and gates? They do not have in the version I have, which is the US version. Would be extremely intersting to see they exist in another version...

So, if you want these airports to show AI traffic, they first have to be built. You are very welcome to supply us with taxiway networks of these airports. We still have a few weeks left until input for version 5.4 is closed. As they are delivered by Microsoft they cannot have traffic, and it is a major task to add traffic to each of them.

Microsoft supplies its airports based on the commercial data set available by Jeppesen. So we can assume that access to this airport layouts is not available, most likely due to local (military?) restrictions.

Well that is odd, i have FSX Deluxe plus Acceleration all in spanish ("latin american" version), still i can provide you with proper AFD files, Jeppesen charts are available for this airports from a long time (i have sets dating from early 90's to mid 2000's) as they are not military or mixed airports, in any case, what would be more useful for you, AFD files or scanned charts?.

Second, the schedule creation. You did not verify yet that your setup is working technically and you have understanding of what the differnt tools do - using rebuild.dat and the editor in the same post is a strange combination.

Let us check the technical side first.

a ) How long did "Create schedules, files and traffic" take on your computer. 1-2 hours are a normal time on actual systems.

b ) How long did the schedule compilation in the DOS window take?

c ) Are the traffic bgls (MyTraffic\scenery\MyTrafficcommercial.bgl etc) dated from the date you created the files, and do they change when you run just a "Create all files and traffic" from the editor?

After changing your preferences and creation of new schedules (if the full creation takes to long during development it is enough to run a simple autoschedule, that should show the aircraft already), do they show up in the departure dialog of MyTraffic Editor? When you run a "Create all files and traffic" after this check, do they show up in FSX. If not, do you find an error message for them in the log files of the compilation?

Well at any rate i am not using "Create schedules, files and traffic" because it is not working (i got a flash of a dos box, i suspect something missing but i have not been able to find out what), instead i use the three options separately and then i compile that myself using a modified bat file based on the ones provided with MyT (that would be, just with the compiling options).

The compilation takes maybe a couple of minutes at most.

Yes, the BGL change every time i compile the traffic (in fact i delete them before re compiling the traffic).

How can i access the "build in" schedules?, because i SERIOUSLY need to get rid of those silly A343's of AFR flying into SABE, and also, i would like to review the encoded routes of some other airlines, i tried changing the network plan schedules, the txt files inside "networks" folder and i set lots of preferences, but i still get those darn air france A340's at SABE :S

Well that is odd, i have FSX Deluxe plus Acceleration all in spanish ("latin american" version), still i can provide you with proper AFD files, Jeppesen charts are available for this airports from a long time (i have sets dating from early 90's to mid 2000's) as they are not military or mixed airports, in any case, what would be more useful for you, AFD files or scanned charts?.

AFD files. So we have the suspicion that Microsoft includes some airports ony into the regional language versions? Never read so, but possible.

Well at any rate i am not using "Create schedules, files and traffic" because it is not working (i got a flash of a dos box, i suspect something missing but i have not been able to find out what), instead i use the three options separately and then i compile that myself using a modified bat file based on the ones provided with MyT (that would be, just with the compiling options).

The compilation takes maybe a couple of minutes at most.

Yes, the BGL change every time i compile the traffic (in fact i delete them before re compiling the traffic).

How can i access the "build in" schedules?, because i SERIOUSLY need to get rid of those silly A343's of AFR flying into SABE, and also, i would like to review the encoded routes of some other airlines, i tried changing the network plan schedules, the txt files inside "networks" folder and i set lots of preferences, but i still get those darn air france A340's at SABE :S

So as I suspected you have a trivial technical problem still, if the editor does not work you cannot expect anything else to work. Did you copy Trafficdatabasebuilder.exe as instructed in the manual? If this is the case, edit trafficbat.bat and add a

PAUSE

at the end, then you see what problem is associated with it.

So as I suspected you have a trivial technical problem still, if the editor does not work you cannot expect anything else to work. Did you copy Trafficdatabasebuilder.exe as instructed in the manual? If this is the case, edit trafficbat.bat and add a

PAUSE

at the end, then you see what problem is associated with it.

no problems appear, the script delivers 5 files to the MyTraffic/Scenery folder, 4 BGL's and a DAT file, "MyCommercialRoutes.dat" of 26.6 KB, "Mytrafficcommercial.bgl" of 2.06 MB, "MyTrafficglobal.bgl" of 127 KB, "MyTrafficmil.bgl" of 127 KB and "MyTrafficclosed.bgl" of 166 KB. according to the logs, all but "my commercialroutes" and "myclosedroutes" are empty, and those two contain the routes that are included in "network_plan.txt" and some very few GA routes that i can not find anywhere, so i assume they are hard coded or something.

Maybe i need to re install the program?, i am missing some parts apparently, and since i tried the "rebuild_MyTraffic.bat" file i even lost some functionalities :S

Also, if i try to run "create/schedules files and traffic" option the program crashes, but it does not crashes if i create every "type" of schedules by separate.

Since we do not know the exact state of your install, I recommend you rename the MyTraffic folder ( to keep what you did) you have to MyTraffic1 and install again, then we know what you have.

The sizes of the files are a factor of 30-50 too low.

Install again, copy trafficdatabasebuilder.exe, start the editor, load MTXV53b.myt, run a create all files and traffic as it comes and tell us about the result.

Since we do not know the exact state of your install, I recommend you rename the MyTraffic folder ( to keep what you did) you have to MyTraffic1 and install again, then we know what you have.

The sizes of the files are a factor of 30-50 too low.

Install again, copy trafficdatabasebuilder.exe, start the editor, load MTXV53b.myt, run a create all files and traffic as it comes and tell us about the result.

Alright, i will do that, thanks a lot for the help so far :D

Ok, i have installed it again, and run the program, here are the resulting files:

"MyCommercialRoutes.dat" 9.66 MB

"Mytrafficcommercial.bgl" 86.2 MB

"Mytrafficmil.bgl" 20.8 MB

"MytrafficGlobal.bgl" 60.5 MB

"MyTrafficclosed.bgl" 168 KB

Also, number of "forks" is now 15084, compared to 50-so previously, and all the options are working on communicator.exe

Scheduled flights are 0 tough, and the air france a340 are again at SABE, along with Aerolineas argentinas a313 and b744 and other airlines that do not belong there, and PLUNA and austral are completely missing :S -_-

So, what is the next move?.

Thanks! ^_^

Ok, i have installed it again, and run the program, here are the resulting files:

"MyCommercialRoutes.dat" 9.66 MB

"Mytrafficcommercial.bgl" 86.2 MB

"Mytrafficmil.bgl" 20.8 MB

"MytrafficGlobal.bgl" 60.5 MB

"MyTrafficclosed.bgl" 168 KB

Also, number of "forks" is now 15084, compared to 50-so previously, and all the options are working on communicator.exe

Scheduled flights are 0 tough, and the air france a340 are again at SABE, along with Aerolineas argentinas a313 and b744 and other airlines that do not belong there, and PLUNA and austral are completely missing :S -_-

So, what is the next move?.

Thanks! ^_^

First lesson: For the Argentinan and neighboring airlines, edit the airlines, edit the types that no longer exist, change the date to the one they retired, save that database under another name. Then run a "Create schedules, files and traffic". Once the files are created, you should no longer see these aircraft.

Second lesson:

From the FSX Tools menu, run a "Dump airports" exactly as described in the editor manual, then import airport.txt to the editor from the airports menu, then run a create schedules, files and traffic and these airports should be populated.

Side lesson: Copy the database from your renamed folder, using another name, over to the actual MyTraffic folder, and run a create schedules, files and traffic from that. If the problem you ghad was not database related, you could already be near to what you wanted to achieve.

Enough work for the weekend...

First lesson: For the Argentinan and neighboring airlines, edit the airlines, edit the types that no longer exist, change the date to the one they retired, save that database under another name. Then run a "Create schedules, files and traffic". Once the files are created, you should no longer see these aircraft.

Second lesson:

From the FSX Tools menu, run a "Dump airports" exactly as described in the editor manual, then import airport.txt to the editor from the airports menu, then run a create schedules, files and traffic and these airports should be populated.

Side lesson: Copy the database from your renamed folder, using another name, over to the actual MyTraffic folder, and run a create schedules, files and traffic from that. If the problem you had was not database related, you could already be near to what you wanted to achieve.

Enough work for the weekend...

Good man, we are really getting there :D

I dumped all the airports and now the number of "forks" is 15093, i cleared all the traffic (info/maintenance/delete all auto/preferred/random), but i still have 87542 "operations", the number of "used slots" is 83116 and the "total number is slots" is "******" (yes, six asterisks, i think there might be a problem there, it was a number before importing the airports from FSX, unless it means it is a number of more than six figures?).

I will run a "create/schedules, files and traffic" after correcting the information of some of the airports, also, how do i change/edit/delete those "persistent" schedules?.

Again, thanks a lot! :D

Good man, we are really getting there :D

I dumped all the airports and now the number of "forks" is 15093, i cleared all the traffic (info/maintenance/delete all auto/preferred/random), but i still have 87542 "operations", the number of "used slots" is 83116 and the "total number is slots" is "******" (yes, six asterisks, i think there might be a problem there, it was a number before importing the airports from FSX, unless it means it is a number of more than six figures?).

I will run a "create/schedules, files and traffic" after correcting the information of some of the airports, also, how do i change/edit/delete those "persistent" schedules?.

Again, thanks a lot! :D

****** just means >999999 - just must have really many addon airports with excessive parkings installed, I never heared of >900000 up to now.

The operation that are still there are those that are imported into MyTraffic from real world online data. These cover Europe, the US, Eastern Australia, Japan, and a few other spots rather well, Argentinian data I don't receive. So you can just accept these, this will be a few GOL, TAM, LAN flights + maybe a BA or LH or AA, all from online data.

****** just means >999999 - just must have really many addon airports with excessive parkings installed, I never heared of >900000 up to now.

The operation that are still there are those that are imported into MyTraffic from real world online data. These cover Europe, the US, Eastern Australia, Japan, and a few other spots rather well, Argentinian data I don't receive. So you can just accept these, this will be a few GOL, TAM, LAN flights + maybe a BA or LH or AA, all from online data.

Well yes, i collect as many add-on airports as i can, and i have made quite a few myself too XD

Those operations are just plain WRONG at SABE, you see, SABE can only handle planes up to the B757 or A321, no more than that, and the only foreign airlines that fly there are from Uruguay, as there is a "special understanding" because of the close ties with both countries, all other flights from all other countries that end in Buenos Aires go to SAEZ, no matter what no matter how, and certainly you are not going to see A340's and B747's at SABE, they just do not fit on the airport and the runway is not long enough for them, so i really really need to move those flights out of there, same for military flights, only the presidential air wing go to SABE, and the bigger plane they operate is a B752, the "T-01", the presidential plane, all other military flights that end in Buenos Aires have to go to SADO (army strike planes, medium cargo and choppers), SADP (air force fighters and medium cargo), SADM (air force bigger stuff) or SADJ (air force choppers mostly), and if they are from a foreign government, to SAEZ.

Also, single engine piston planes are forbidden at SABE, is there a way to forbid only certain planes? (they are not forbidden however at SAEZ).

Thanks again! :D

Well yes, i collect as many add-on airports as i can, and i have made quite a few myself too XD

Those operations are just plain WRONG at SABE, you see, SABE can only handle planes up to the B757 or A321, no more than that, and the only foreign airlines that fly there are from Uruguay, as there is a "special understanding" because of the close ties with both countries, all other flights from all other countries that end in Buenos Aires go to SAEZ, no matter what no matter how, and certainly you are not going to see A340's and B747's at SABE, they just do not fit on the airport and the runway is not long enough for them, so i really really need to move those flights out of there, same for military flights, only the presidential air wing go to SABE, and the bigger plane they operate is a B752, the "T-01", the presidential plane, all other military flights that end in Buenos Aires have to go to SADO (army strike planes, medium cargo and choppers), SADP (air force fighters and medium cargo), SADM (air force bigger stuff) or SADJ (air force choppers mostly), and if they are from a foreign government, to SAEZ.

Also, single engine piston planes are forbidden at SABE, is there a way to forbid only certain planes? (they are not forbidden however at SAEZ).

Thanks again! :D

The aircraft that are created into an airport are defined by the airport layout. If as example you don't want wide bodies in SABE, then don't give it gates > 18m radius, to allow for 757s (PAX) use 23m radius gates. The presidential aircraft, if it is the only 757, you can either make a cargo plane, or create a military series of the 757 - then a mil_cargo 23m parking will host it perfectly.

Single engine pistons as a special criterium has not yet been requested up to now, I have to think about that.

Burkhard

I've just "dumped" my airports from FSX and after opening My Traffic Editor and opening MTX_V53b.myt get the following error message when trying to import airports.txt

Visual Fortran Run-time error

FORRTL:Severe(64): input conversion error, unit -5, file internal format

Read Image PC Routine Line Source

MyTraffic.exe Unknown Unknown Unknown

Dave Butler

Burkhard

I've just "dumped" my airports from FSX and after opening My Traffic Editor and opening MTX_V53b.myt get the following error message when trying to import airports.txt

Visual Fortran Run-time error

FORRTL:Severe(64): input conversion error, unit -5, file internal format

Read Image PC Routine Line Source

MyTraffic.exe Unknown Unknown Unknown

Dave Butler

Can you zip airports.txt and attach it to here? Must be something I never had in thousands of times.

Would this be caused by a "country" problem for instance I downloaded and installed some AFCAD bgls for "Italia" as airport title in airport properties

Dave Butler

Have to check in detail, but mixing airports based on different language products can be a problem, but should not give this message.

Hello again mister renk, i am not dead (yet XD)

Well i have been busy with real life and with MyT too, i corrected all the registrations of all Argentinian airlines available on MyT and i added the missing ones, also i added most of the missing planes, added rules to the airports to have the proper airlines flying to the proper places and also i added or replaced the missing ai aircraft like the DR400, C182 and others with suitable replacements or substitutes.

Now, apparently the global autogenerated traffic adds some weird airlines flying here and there, mostly from USA, now, i understand that the "maintenance/reset pointers" feature should prevent that from happening, is there a way to manually review that?, because it is not working properly i think, also, since i could not find a way to get the Air France A340's out of SABE (and some other planes in other parts too), i decided to manually edit the flightplans after creating them and then i recompile them again, so far it is working, but maybe i am missing something, that is why i ask you if that is a proper "fix" for the issue.

So, i will report again once i have the AFCAD's ready, thanks again for your help!.