The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tzombie

Exporting a flight plan for the Maddog;

Hello;

I have a question about making flight plans for the Maddog MD-80,its an mdr type plan,and was wondering which type of aircraft to select to make one of these plans,or do I just select the MD-80.

Thank you;

Mark

Hello;

I have a question about making flight plans for the Maddog MD-80,its an mdr type plan,and was wondering which type of aircraft to select to make one of these plans,or do I just select the MD-80.

Thank you;

Mark

Hi Mark,

we export flight plans to FSX, iFLY, LevelD, PMDG. The format for your Maddog is not known.

Regards,

Volker

This is the MD-80 program I have. I would love to be able to use FSC on it also.

If anyone has a question as to the exact type of MD-80 program here is the link

http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=uas80

Hi Mark,

have you read the manual of the MD-80?

Have you found a clue such as a flight plan, or to create a flight plan can be imported or loaded?

Volker

I'm 99% sure that the original Super80 (i.e. not the "Professional" version with the full FMS) uses a FS9/X format default flight plan.

Edit: The Super80Pro can load a default FS9/X format plan as well.

Ian P.

I'm 99% sure that the original Super80 (i.e. not the "Professional" version with the full FMS) uses a FS9/X format default flight plan.

Edit: The Super80Pro can load a default FS9/X format plan as well.

Ian P.

Hi Mark,

based on the information from Ian P. (thanks Ian P.), you can create flight plans in the FSC and save them in FS9/FSX format

and import them into the MD 80 aircraft.

Regards,

Volker

Hello Volker;

Yes I can make flight plans for the Super 80,they plan just goes to the Flight Simulator X Files folder,the Maddog MD-80,uses a MDR plan,and there is one other flight plan program that does this,was just trying to see how to get FSC to make one.

Thank you;

Mark

Hello Volker;

Yes I can make flight plans for the Super 80,they plan just goes to the Flight Simulator X Files folder,the Maddog MD-80,uses a MDR plan,and there is one other flight plan program that does this,was just trying to see how to get FSC to make one.

Thank you;

Mark

Hi Mark,

create a flight plan in accordance with the specifications and instructions from the manual.

Chapter "Flight Planning" section "Basic Techniques".

Regards,

Volker

I think he means how to get FSC to save the flightplan in MDR format, Volker.

Ian P.

I think he means how to get FSC to save the flightplan in MDR format, Volker.

Ian P.

Hi Ian,

I think you're right. I thought he was trying to create a plan and then save them into the FSX format.

Regards,

Volker

Hello Volker,and Ian;

Thank you for your responsece to my question,I just make the flight plan using FSC,and then import it to the other one,so that I can get an MDR plan.I was looking through the manual,and didn't see anything on that,could have missed it.

Thanks;

Mark

Unfortunately I no longer have the Maddog, as I seem to have 'misplaced' all the registration and download information from my review copy, which is kind of annoying to say the least. I was considering contacting LSH to see if I could get it back to update the review, a while ago, but couldn't find a direct contact for them on their site.

Probably the best way would be to do as you suggest, if you have a flight plan converter, or simply to enter the FSC-planned route into the FMS directly using the CDU?

Hope you can get something working, at least!

All the best,

Ian P.

Thanks, but unfortunately I'm not a developer of FSC - that's Volker - I'm merely the simFlight board administrator, who has a tendency to stick his nose in to try and help with support issues where I might be of use.

Perhaps if Volker and the MD development team can get in touch, adding direct support may be possible?

Cheers,

Ian P.

Hi to all Maddog owner,

Unfortunately we have received to our request with respect to the flight plan file structure does not answer.

If any of you knows something about this flight plan file structure, please send this information to my e-mail address.

My e-mail address can be found at the bottom on the FSCommander website. www.FSCommander.Com

Regards,

Volker

Ty Volker very much for kind reply.

I wrote you an email, as I am contacting LSH MAddog Author.

He is very kind and I am sure will help us.

LSH Maddog is a really gorgeous Simulation and FSC support to it will be very nice and useful to many Pilots out there.

Let's see.

ciao

Andrea