The simFlight Network Forums

ai planes have red green lights

mikea76

Hi I have mytraffic x 5.3b and my planes have these really weird red and green textures that I think are lights.. any fix for this

These are the main reason fpr the excellent performance you get. Replace them by the standard method and the CPU needs of your AI aircraft go up a factor of 3-7. Using standard lights, the framerate at Heathrow is dominated by the planes parked in Amsterdam.

These are the main reason fpr the excellent performance you get. Replace them by the standard method and the CPU needs of your AI aircraft go up a factor of 3-7. Using standard lights, the framerate at Heathrow is dominated by the planes parked in Amsterdam.

Sorry maybe I did not explain it right. when I look at AI planes from a distance they have a big red and green block on them. red on one side and green on the other. these blocks are pretty big.

Sorry maybe I did not explain it right. when I look at AI planes from a distance they have a big red and green block on them. red on one side and green on the other. these blocks are pretty big.

I have the same issue when viewed from a distance.

Bob G.

Perhaps the red and green blocks could be made smaller to look more in scale with the rest of the aircraft?

I assume all of you have wide screen monitors. Most of the actual wide screen monitors are handled by the video drivers like smaller screen, so the LOD system does not work properly with them. Version 5.4 will contain many ( hundreds of (hours of extra work))special models for wide screen monitors to get around these driver bugs ( which are done by inention to win benchmarks). To display the same optical quality of an object on a screen 1920x1080 trivially takes 2.25 times the resources than on 1280x1024 - most drivers are written to cheat and get more or less the same frame rate by cheating the LOD system.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where can we find this update?? I have the downloaded version and it says My Traffic 2010 (v1.3)

Thanks!

Sorry, only saw this post now.

MyTraffic 2010 is a product by Aerosoft, here we deal with MyTraffic Professional publisged by Simmarket. A "crossgrade" that allows to update any MT2010 version to MyTraffic Professional 5.4 will be available about two weeks after 5.4 release, which is scheduled for mid of October will currently three greens on this date.